No announcement yet.

40/44 tech and buy sell swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your intention to race or to play? I do have some 3 blade props that would work on your outfit. $150.00 each. Art K.

Comment

• d prop

ha ha Art i am going to race a d hydro we just got the thing together and need some props ,what are the sizes you have thanks for gettin ahold of me..

Comment

• Will look tomorrow to see what I have. Is the 55h a mod or stocker?
        Art K

Comment

• its a stocker but iam lookin for a 7x14 or 15 or something like that let me know i may be interested

Comment

• thank you...

Comment

• Prop

You are way off on the prop unless you have a 13/15 unit, if it is a 1 /1 you need about a 12 to 13 prop. unless you just want to try to run as fast as you can .

Comment

• I am sure Art has a prop that will work for you .

Comment

• I don`t have any props with 14 t0 15 pitch. Sounds way to to stout for a stock 55h. If you would give me a call I will try to help you with prop selection. 314 741 0563
                  Art K

Comment

• Originally posted by trident View Post
                    Yup, I hear that. With my shop drop ceiling, I move one panel and have one movable and one fixed 2X6 (to clear a heating duct) that span the joists above, with an eye bolt installed. That and one of those compact ratcheting chain hoists (Northern Tool, get the 1/2 ton one, its more robust) help get these lifted onto a wheeled dolly or onto to my high bench motor bracket. I like the motor high to work on, but I just can't lift them up there anymore.

I have found, however, two things i like about getting older.

1) it beats the alternative

2) you can get away with stuff. Say something stupid, others just say, ignore him, he's old. I get ignored a lot.

Jerry
                    LOL ya were all getting too old and still acting like a 20 yr old kid :<) with a 60 yr old body sigh
                    Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

• Old Body

Even worse at 69. I'm afraid I'm going to find pulling 70 is lots harder than pushing it...

One more adavantage to old: You get the senior discount.

Jerry

Comment

• And all the pretty young things will come over and talk to us because they know we are harmless.

kk

Comment

• Old ?

Dad is still running the Super E Hydro, and I even got him in the E Runabout last year. Still on the gas kicking azz and taking names. And he is close to that mark as well.
                          Dave Mason
                          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

• I believe all the Sport C drivers in Region 11 are over 60. One is in his 80's. It is a standard joke in the region that you are over the hill when you move up to a Sport C. I am in my late 60's and hope that Sport C is a long ways off.
                            kk

Comment

• do they make Kevlar depends?

Comment

• starters

Originally posted by proprider View Post
                                Alan, are you planning to run your 44xs with electric start? If so, I have starter motors and the correct ring gear available if you need. Do you plan to race in region 6, if so, I'll make sure mine is in the trailer for those races.

Joe Schweickert 2-H
                                hey joe i have a lake rocket with an xs 44. have looked everywhere on the internet for a starter and ring gear. do you still have any, and what do you want for them. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X