Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luce team wrecked in Kansas..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luce Racing

I got a call this morning from Howie and I was in shock, we all are so happy all is well.

Brian & Suzette Burkhardt And Dal & Missy Burton

Comment

just a reminder

The Augustines are west of Kansas and heading home. We can fill up the motor home with anything that the rescuing angels don't have room for. Just call 301-318-3683 (just leave a voice message with an address if we don't answer).

Thank God you guys are OK!

Comment

Accident

Abby, George, and Howie...you guys are class acts, and I was so glad to hear that you were not seriously hurt in the crash. Adversity seems to bring the best out of people, and I can't think of a better group of people then boat racers. And Howie....thanx so much for your help with inspection...I have never played Liz Bowman before, and you made it almost fun.

Comment

U-Haul is loaded! They are waiting for Team Runne to arrive. James and Robert will make the rest of the trip home with them (Thanks Rich & Sherri!) Abby may also ride along. George will pick up Greg and they will drive the rig to Long Island where they will sort through everything.

George anticipates being back on the road anytime!!

Thanks to everyone for their help, offers of help, moral support, thoughts, and prayers. It is appreciated more than you all know.

Howie
          444-B now 4-F
          Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Just heard a little bit ago about the accident and read thru the threads. Amazing people out there, so glad everyone is ok. Can't do much in Florida but Howie I have a CSH rig you can use. Just stop by and pick it up on your way to Loch haven. Anything else I can do please feel free to shoot a PM.

Joe

Comment

What a wonderful group of people the Stock Mod and Pro Outboard family is, this outreach of help and support says it all.

You guys are the best!
              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Luce and Pond families,
                We are very glad and relieved to hear that everyone is doing OK and hope that everything goes well on the rest of the trip. Like many before have said, the boats and motors can all be replaced and fixed.
                Take care and hope to see you later in the year.
                Mark

Comment

on the road again

Glad to hear they are traveling. Eon Christopher got there about 6am today (Tues) after driving all night. After he got a little sleep, he and James stripped the trailer of everything, and when George got back with the rental truck they loaded it up. The National Championship winning CMR is also heavily damaged.

Comment

Glad Everyones Alright.

From the Alabama Gang we are all glad you all are okay. Sorry for your loss of equipment but I to thank GOD to that your all doing well.

Jeff

Comment

Wow . . .

The excitement never stops. Glad to hear injuries were minor. By my count there were a couple National Championship boats and drivers involved in the crash, and reading pages of posts and the way several race teams altered course and zeroed in on the crash site to help sort out the mess I think they are all champions.
                      carpetbagger

Comment

Howie & Abby

Hi Alex, AJ and I can off load our trailer and go get both your boats from where ever they end up. Can hold 4 boats if need be.

Howie-Do you want us to go get your boat from where ever it ends up ? We can bring it to Lock Haven for you or can meet somewhere down south on 95 ????

Abby- same offer, except if Howie wants to meet us we would go right by your house and can drop your boat off at your home....?

Lisa Jennings
                        cell 610-329-1523
                        Last edited by LISA JENNINGS; 08-18-2010, 06:47 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Just got a call from Greg. He and George are just passing through Dayton Ohio.
                          !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Just talked to Rich. He has James, Robert and Abby. They will be arriving in NJ tomorrow night sometime.

From what I've heard, the wreckage was bad and they were lucky to walk away. I am so thankful to the people to responded the accident, the people who are helping, and the ones they had watching over them.

We have an amazing family here at the races. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

I can't wait for you guys to get home so I can give you all a big hug! Yes, even James!

Love you all so much!

Stacy
                            xoxo
                            "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

To All Envolved in the mishap:

After reading all the messages, and glad to hear everybody OK, and everything salvageable, are on their way home.

AND FOR THOSE WHO WONDER. THIS IS WHY WE CALL IT A FAMILY.

Comment

Luce and Lyons one and two!

Runne in a distant 3rd! We are coming into PA, Long Island by tonight, unpack wreckage, several racers meeting at Georges to help, then Gary and myself will head South to intercept Abby on the way to Philly to drop me off. Sure wish Runnes had some more top end to make this Eastbound trek more interesting. Guess they can't touch our bright yellow Penske racer! Greg
                                Future J dad!

Comment

Working...
                                X