Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luce team wrecked in Kansas..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just as well.
    As we all know, Luce and Runne sounds yucky!
    Twisted Sister

Comment

Doug Hall..................

Doug
      Thakns again for 'being there' to get the rental truck lined up and get them on the road. Hope your daughters arm mends soon!

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post
        Runne in a distant 3rd! We are coming into PA, Long Island by tonight, unpack wreckage, several racers meeting at Georges to help, then Gary and myself will head South to intercept Abby on the way to Philly to drop me off. Sure wish Runnes had some more top end to make this Eastbound trek more interesting. Guess they can't touch our bright yellow Penske racer! Greg
        Greg, Im not that far from George, If he needs help when things get back to his house have him call me. 203-434-9002 be more then glad to help him
        sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Runne in a distant 3rd! We are coming into PA, Long Island by tonight, unpack wreckage, several racers meeting at Georges to help, then Gary and myself will head South to intercept Abby on the way to Philly to drop me off. Sure wish Runnes had some more top end to make this Eastbound trek more interesting. Guess they can't touch our bright yellow Penske racer! Greg
          Keep that "Yellow Penske Racer" between the lines or you'll lose a lap.
          !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Originally posted by L. Allen View Post
            Just as well.
            As we all know, Luce and Runne sounds yucky!
            How do you like your eggs??
            "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Update...

The Rock will have a part in this rescue mission after all. He will be the mascot for the final leg of the trip returning the yellow Penske racer to Richmond. Is there anywhere that dog doesn't go?! We are in the final eight hours of Georges coast to coast nationals trip, lots of support through this site and both George and my phone. Couldn't ask for a better crowd. Thanks to all from King George himself, he says he will see everyone in Lock Haven without a doubt. Greg
              Future J dad!

Comment

Ready to Roll...............

The Rock will have a part in this rescue mission after all. He will be the mascot for the final leg of the trip returning the yellow Penske racer to Richmond. Is there anywhere that dog doesn't go?! Greg
                Waiting on Gary US Pond to pick us up here in Bowie then on to Long Island to fight the Cross Bronx Expressway and the Belt Parkway in lovely New York, New York!!.................as the saying goes "if you can make it here you can make it anywhere".

Bring it on!

The Rock
                Attached Files

Comment

Be careful captain, that's no city dog
                  Attached Files

Comment

I'll put money on the "The RocK"
                    BOPP

Comment

You have to pass through NJ

and Prince......
                      Attached Files
                      Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Glad everyone is coming home safe. Stuff (even good nationals winning stuff) is just stuff.

See all at Lock Haven

Jeff and Mary
                        Jeff
                        5-P

Comment

your missing my 2 muts no pictures dont no how to do it

Comment

Abby Pond, if I've told you once, I've told you a 1,000 times, always keep your panties on in a cornfield young lady. That must have been one SERIOUSLY HOT Kansas first responder! Call me after you get home and things have settled down.

Looking forward to hearing that everyone is finally home safely.

Love, Janet

Comment

I am glad to hear that everybody is almost home. I wish that we could have done more but was glad to be able to help. My dad picked up Greg from the airport and then met George a couple of hours later. I hear that there were many boat racing stories while they waited. As for my daughter, we went to get the cast today and the orthopedic doc said that the break was too much out of alignment and we have to have it realigned before the cast can be put on. They will put her to sleep to perform this. It will be done Monday morning. Those that would like to pray for her I would appreciate it. God is good.

Comment

My new little guy eats rocks for fun, seriously. Diesels' daddy
                                Attached Files
                                Future J dad!

Comment

Working...
                                X