Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luce team wrecked in Kansas..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post
    My new little guy eats rocks for fun, seriously. Diesels' daddy
    Now that is a REAL dog. No more walking hairballs in the pits
    Retired racer turned bartender

Comment

doug we are praying for you little girl and the rest of the gang...we are so blessed to have our wonderful boat racing family...and Sher cant wait to you get home...miss you...oh and you too Rich...love ya...your sister in law Bootie...PS ...Greg do you know that Dee's nickname was Diesel...
      sigpic

Comment

Doug Hall & your daughter

Doug,
        Thank you for all of your help, support and effort with Mr. Luce and crew.
        I definitely understand the concern for your daughter, but I do believe that
        everything will turn out fine.
        A prayer for her well being and your generosity is set for this evening.
        Thanks,
        Jon Brewster & Famly

Comment

All's well that ends well.

We are fam-i-ly,

All my boatracing brothers - sisters & me.

Paul
          Attached Files

Comment

This is for Abby;

My son Jackson helped you at Oroville (I didn't get to met you !) and I told him about your gangs Crash at Kansas ! He says glad your weren't hurt too bad and hopes to see you at Wakefield (We are putting a plan together so we can make the trek next year!) ! I am really glad nobody was injured and it makes me proud to belong to an organazation that can bring so many people together to help those that have had misfortune !

John and Jackson Biagio

Comment

Brewster Family

Brewsters....we missed you at the nationals! Abby and George and the crew were so fun to be around....this was most likely my last nationals...and I was hopeing you guys would be there.....

Comment

Originally posted by Janet View Post
                Abby Pond, if I've told you once, I've told you a 1,000 times, always keep your panties on in a cornfield young lady. That must have been one SERIOUSLY HOT Kansas first responder! Call me after you get home and things have settled down.

Looking forward to hearing that everyone is finally home safely.

Love, Janet
                Now THAT is funny!
                carpetbagger

Comment

Originally posted by Janet View Post
                  Abby Pond, if I've told you once, I've told you a 1,000 times, always keep your panties on in a cornfield young lady. That must have been one SERIOUSLY HOT Kansas first responder! Call me after you get home and things have settled down.

Looking forward to hearing that everyone is finally home safely.

Love, Janet
                  HA HA HA, that is funny right there. But i would bet none of the responders would fall into the 'Seriously Hot' category....Unless you are talking about us being out of shape and sweating because of the outside temperature....
                  Glad to hear everyone is on their way home....and starting to get a laugh out of some of it.
                  Levi

Comment

A big thank you again to everyone involved. To The Hall's for helping out in thier time of need as well. Best wishes goto you and your entire family. Get that wing healed up well so she can enjoy JH in the near future!! I am sure there will be a ride for her out of our camp if she ever needs it.

As for my CSH, it is being delivered to Troy's house today and will return to its Daddy Scott Reed for repairs. The hope is it will be back on the water for Lock Haven! Thank you to all who have offered rigs and repair services, it means alot to know how well oiled the boat racing community is in times of adversity and how many people are there when you need it the most.

Gregory - Thank you for taking the time to go to Kansas and assist with the transport back home to Long Island, Virginia, and wherever else this journey brings you.

I think I'll be in debt for a long time with all the help given, and it will be well worth it!!!!!

See you all in Lock Haven.
                    444-B now 4-F
                    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

• the trip ain't over!

George is home safe, now I am with Matt D, Gary Pond, and the Rock who Gary says is homo sexual and dfoesn't belong on a rescue mission like this. I'm ready to be home, my redneck copilots don't fit in to Manhattan! Greg
                      Attached Files
                      Future J dad!

Comment

• Howie, so you know your boat is racable as is, a little tape and it could hit the water. Won't need much at Reeds.
                        Future J dad!

Comment

• Awesome!, Thanks Greg!!!
                          444-B now 4-F
                          Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post
                            George is home safe, now I am with Matt D, Gary Pond, and the Rock who Gary says is homo sexual and dfoesn't belong on a rescue mission like this. I'm ready to be home, my redneck copilots don't fit in to Manhattan! Greg
                            Greg is that a squirrel on your dash?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post
                              Howie, so you know your boat is racable as is, a little tape and it could hit the water. Won't need much at Reeds.
                              Greg will it float in my pool without repairs?

Comment

• You can tell what part of the country Greg is in by the paint job on the truck next to the rock..hahaha
                                sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Working...
                                X