No announcement yet.

Top O' Helmet cam by Pete Schwab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone is interested in sharing a pontoon rental for a pre race course tour let me know.

Sam

Comment

Less than 30 days to Top O' Michigan

I have gotten a lot of interset drivers racing in the Top O' Michigan Aug 18-19. Now let's see how may new attendees we will have. 5 of us are making the trip from California ( 3 Cs & 2 Ds). Three of us are going testing at Salt Springs on Saturday.

Darrell
      C-4-C

Comment

Testing

I just got my reshaped foot back from the welder today and will be testing a new fin this weekend, I hope.
        Karl

Comment

Help.

I'm not sure if things are gonna work out for me. Money's real tight, a lot worse off than I expected to be right now. That crash I had didn't help much with the cost of repairs and unpaid time off from work.

Let me float this question out there just to find out if it's possible:
          Is there anyone who will be passing by my area that would consider picking me and my stuff up to go to Top 'O? Naturally, I'll pay my expenses.
          I'm a stones throw from I-280 in Illinois. Around Davenport, IA. Moline, IL.
          I'm just exploring options right now. I've wanted to go to this race for a long time and I really want to make this happen.
          I think it's either this, or mount my boat on top of my car...maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by brian View Post
            We need a trailer... that will help sales!!!!
            Look it up on www.Youtube.com that will give you a preview I hope this helps
            "Chip! I'm gonna come at you like a spyder monkey!"

Comment

How much Beer will I have at Top O'

Originally posted by CSR4C View Post
              All I am asking in exchange for the video is for them to buy me a beer at Top 'O (I don't plan on bringing any with me) No shows are going to owe me big time, at least a case
              Darrell
              I sent out a lot of copies of Pete's video, just wondering how much beer there will be for me? There were 6 Ds, 3 Cs, 1 A & 3 Js indicating they were doing their best to make the race this year. (Js soft drinks only please).

Let's hear from you,

Darrell
              C-4-C

Comment

you bring 6 D's and I'll make sure all of you have enough beer to ease the pain of burt and mullet

Comment

Darrell...even though this is my 10th year for the marathon that helmet cam dvd was worth a sixer to me. I'll see you at the race.

Bob

Comment

Beer

Since I'm driving Darrell to the races, does that mean he has to share his beer with me?
                    Karl

Comment

Karl my man... We have a supply set aside just for you

Comment

Lot's 'O Beers.

Darrell, You know I'm doing my best to make it there. I think a tall frosty glass from the Inn Between ought to just about "Top" you off.

BTW... At the "Inn Between" do they have those MEGGA size glass mugs of beer? Those kind are my favorite!

And Karl... you'll get no beer from me. Sorry dude, you're driving.

Originally posted by CSR4C View Post
                        just wondering how much beer there will be for me?Let's hear from you,

Darrell
                        C-4-C

Comment

Originally posted by jeff55v View Post
                          Darrell, You know I'm doing my best to make it there. I think a tall frosty glass from the Inn Between ought to just about "Top" you off.

BTW... At the "Inn Between" do they have those MEGGA size glass mugs of beer? Those kind are my favorite!

And Karl... you'll get no beer from me. Sorry dude, you're driving.
                          Maybe I better have Darrell drive. I mean after we are there. Do you have Sierra Nevada out there? The brewery is only about 70 miles from me.
                          Karl
                          88-C

Comment

Free Beer for D drivers ?

Originally posted by pearson95m View Post
                            you bring 6 D's and I'll make sure all of you have enough beer to ease the pain of burt and mullet
                            We have 2 Ds (Krazy Karl & Bob Williams) from California. If we get 4 more new Ds, looks Josh will be suppling all the beer you can drink

Jeff Yunger is a maybe, let's hear from Brian Cafarelli, David Everhart, David Mason & Austin Duggan. They all wanted to do Top O' this year after seeing the video.

Darrell
                            C-4-C

Comment

Is any one planing on doing any filming of this event this year,either by land or helmet cam ? If so,I would be very interested!
                              93-C

Comment

Helmet can...I mean CAM.

Originally posted by Jeff Akers View Post
                                Is any one planing on doing any filming of this event this year,either by land or helmet cam ?
                                Yer not gettin ME to wear any helmet cam!
                                I have a phobia of those things. I always worry about going to use the can and forget that I have the thing on!
                                To make it worse... I've heard that Michigan lake water is COLD!

Comment

Working...
                                X