No announcement yet.

New Boats--Let's see em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to thank my dad and brother (Larry and Brian) in helping me build and paint my JDS boat. I think it has turned out very well and can't wait to drive it. Brian came down from Kansas City which is about 120 miles to help with the paint. He drew the flames, masked them off and painted them. He had about 22 hours of labor in it. He had to go home before we put the clear on it so he hasen't seen it with a shine yet.
    http://www.sendpix.com/albums/07051319/s4p0xhrgsk/
    "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

• Kevin your new JDS looks great! Wow!
      Mark
      G-11
      125H
      When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
      Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

• The JDS looks great Kevin....Love the "Yellow and Flames"
        93-C

Comment

• Nice Kevin !!

Kevin,

Tell Brian I said Hey, and tell Linda and you dad as well !! Now that you have a new boat, think Brian might run the old one ? Be cool to see him back at it.

Course those yellow flames would look REAL good with some purple tips on them..
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

• I don't know if Brian will race or not. We have the extra motors if he wants too.

David, I won't be going to Alex this year so maybe some other time.

Kevin
            "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

• Giles 25MH

My 25MH ready for testing
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by jsilvestri View Post
                Pictures of Bob Sax's New BMR. More pictures of this boat can be seen at trora.com

The more I look at it the more I like it!
                93-C

Comment

• It's not quite done but it's pretty close. Here's my brand new laydown Henderson/Utman CSH. It is pretty much all composite. I'm hoping it will make the trip to Carleton Place, but who knows whether it will see the water. Bert Henderson, who acquired Matt Arlt's CSH moulds will have these available for purchase soon.
                  Attached Files
                  Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

• Originally posted by stu_racing View Post
                    It's not quite done but it's pretty close. Here's my brand new laydown Henderson/Utman CSH. It is pretty much all composite. I'm hoping it will make the trip to Carleton Place, but who knows whether it will see the water. Bert Henderson, who acquired Matt Arlt's CSH moulds will have these available for purchase soon.
                    Good looking boat, so Matt threw in the towel ?
                    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

• Matt did throw in the towel. Matt decided to move on to a career fixing airplanes instead of comprimising the quality of his product. This new boat is not made fully of carbon fibre, therefore it is more economical.
                      Bert Henderson can make these boats cheaper if fibreglass is used more than the carbon fibre with only a 10-15% increase in weight. Necessary weight can be added to the boat through careful placement of certain materials, which this new boat includes.
                      Bert has been building inboard hydroplanes for over 10 years, and many of his boats holds many titles and world records. At the moment he is finishing a Grand Prix inboard that he and Jeff Richards will pilot in the CBF GP series this coming year.
                      Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

• Originally posted by stu_racing View Post
                        Matt did throw in the towel. Matt decided to move on to a career fixing airplanes instead of comprimising the quality of his product. This new boat is not made fully of carbon fibre, therefore it is more economical.
                        Bert Henderson can make these boats cheaper if fibreglass is used more than the carbon fibre with only a 10-15% increase in weight. Necessary weight can be added to the boat through careful placement of certain materials, which this new boat includes.
                        Bert has been building inboard hydroplanes for over 10 years, and many of his boats holds many titles and world records. At the moment he is finishing a Grand Prix inboard that he and Jeff Richards will pilot in the CBF GP series this coming year.

Hey Spencer thanks for the update on Matt, super nice guy I wish him all the best.
                        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Akers View Post
                          The JDS looks great Kevin....Love the "Yellow and Flames"
                          I got to agree with Jeff, those flames look great!
                          APBA Region 5 Dive/Rescue

Comment

• before and after

Not quite new, but looks pretty close to it now
                            Before and after
                            Attached Files
                            Mark Krzyzanowski
                            32-CE

Comment

• here is a new FER for the leftcoast/meanstreak team. it is a few years old with little or no time in the water. it should be fun.
                              Attached Files

RICHARD J BIRD
                              TEAM
                              MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
                              THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
                              MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

• Nice looking boat Rick. I hope it runs as well as it looks

Comment

Working...
                                X