Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put my motor on there Jim! LOL

Hey Jim,

You should put that 44 Mod that Kev has on that boat. Now that would be a fast rig. I have done some updates to my mod this winter and I have a new one underway, so if all pan's out I will be getting that powerhead back from Kev next winter to make the changes. my chum bought a P/H Dyno and is currently rigging it, I hope it's finished soon, but by my calculations the new changes should net at least a 5-7% increase in HP and a cleaner burn, but we will see what's in the numbers at the P/H.

Jim, I need Kevin's e-mail address - can you send it too me please.

Regards,
    Dave Scott
    Aim Marine Inc.
    613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
    Ottawa, Canada
    http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
    DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

• New Unlimited Hydro

even an outboarder could pick up a few construction tips from these photos:

http://www.missmadison.com/content/2007/newboat07.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Trihedral_1 View Post
        even an outboarder could pick up a few construction tips from these photos:

http://www.missmadison.com/content/2007/newboat07.html

Cool. Here's another one:

http://www.u21racing.com/gallery/con...ion/U21log.htm
        Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
        sigpic
        Portland, Oregon
        Johnson Racing

Comment

• New 15SS/BSH Hemp kit finished and ready to test, one more in the Jig to finish plus 4 Merc 15's to blue print before moving.
          Attached Files
          Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

• Not new, but they are to us

Thanks to Sam we have another 69R in the arsonal (and Carl Lewis for a new bottom after the Bakersfield incident).

Boat was tested yesterday and gave "69" new meaning
            Attached Files
            Sean Byrne

Comment

• New gear.....finally done

Here it is finally done and ready to go 78 Sanger drag hydro Casal V drive and fresh 468 ci heavy chevy, full roller, 14 to 1 compression, and two 1150 Dominator carbs. Almost 700 hp. I was kinda hoping I could test this monster at crystal lake this year with the other inboards???I have also included a pic of a pet project of mine for 08.. it is a 45 ci omc with two two barells and a sliding stinger pipe... any help or pipe info is appreciated.
              Attached Files
              Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

• Latest Giles FEH Update with New FE Motor

Home from body shop and all riged just needs to get lettered and do some testing. Not sure if I can wait 12 more days.

Jim
                7-M
                Attached Files

Comment

• that FEH is gorgeous, good luck with it ... will that make it to any of the Ontario races? do FEHs run at Waterford?
                  Tom
                  ASH #44ce
                  ON., Canada

Comment

• Mean Red's FEH

Jim,
                    Boat looking good with the OMC. Isn't that green grass in the pictures the wrong color? Shouldn't it be WHITE? Has Rich gotten a new boat lately?
                    Is he running the 6 Merc or an OMC? Will miss seeing Bud at the AOMC meet at Constantine this year. Miss seeing the group since moving to AZ, 4 years now. Did see Bud and Tim last year.
                    Good luck to you and Jimmy this year.
                    Ye Olde Desert Geezer Al Lang

Comment

• Dumb question...

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                      36inch bottom, 50 inch sponsons, 73 inch afterplane, 2 inches lift, 1/2 inch twist.
                      Those sound like "D" dimensions to me. Are they near typical "C" dimensions? I've never run "C" so I have no idea.

Comment

• Now thats a Hot FEH, Good luck with it
                        sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

• New FE Motor?

Jim,
                          New rig looks great!
                          But, what happened to the "old" motor? Does it need a new home?
                          Larry

Comment

• Offset

Originally posted by G Stillwill View Post
                            New 15SS/BSH Hemp kit finished and ready to test, one more in the Jig to finish plus 4 Merc 15's to blue print before moving.
                            As usual your craftsmanship makes it shine. Nice finish work.

How much is that cockpit offset ? Looks like about 3 or 4 inches !!
                            Dave Mason
                            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

• Dave....................

[QUOTE=Dave M;78062]As usual your craftsmanship makes it shine. Nice finish work.

No matter how much you try to suck up to George, i don't think he has room to jig up a FEH in his garage. Now if you need a good AXSH boat that's a different story!!

Comment

• Dave the angle of the picture makes the off set look more then it is but its still 2-3/4 off set.
                                Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Working...
                                X