New Boats--Let's see em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice

Nice work on the boat Rick. Looks great!

Comment

• Skippy,
      Welcome to the MJR clan - the boat looks great. You guys did a sweet job putting it together. Looks like TRORA is the new hot spot for MJR with at least 5 on the water this year. Should be a fun year
      Brian 10s

Comment

• Perhaps

Lots of new MJR's all over.... A few in the old midwest as well....... Can't keep a good thing region oriented. What might be neat is to see a brand competition some day !! Kind of like Nascars owner and manufacturer competitions awarding points and the end of year the brand with the most points gets the trophy. Could make a neat traveling trophy out of some scraps of carbon, kevlar, glass, some old saw blades, chisels, etc.
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

• Our Mjr Will Be Finished And Rigged By This Weekend. Marc We Will Have It At Wilson.

Comment

• New Top O' Boat

I liked the lighting on this picture. This my new boat for Top O' Michigan. This is a real runabout, no side fin on this one . The front 3 frames are laminated spruce. I had to get it off the jig to build a customer boat.

Darrell
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by CSR4C View Post
              This is a real runabout, no side fin on this one .

Darrell

Now you're talkin'!!!

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

• Awsome runabout!

Darrell,
                Those through bolted laminated frames are cool. Its been a long time since I've seen a runabout with 3 frames forward of the dash. Should be able to take on a bad day and hold together. Is this a version of your "Long Haul II"?

John - Top'O in '62 and '63

Comment

• New Hemp kit first time in the water was the first heat at Millville Sat , set it up conservitive and it ran outstanding took a couple laps to figure how hard I could drive it into the turn which it turns great stable on the streights and did manage to finish first with it, really great ride. Dean didnt get chance to weigh just the boat but total weight with me at 165 pounds is 360 without fuel in the tank. I could have built it lighter but didnt need to with my weight but its very light in the front where it counts. The great picture is one of Mr Phils
                  Attached Files
                  Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

• Dimensions!!!

Without spilling the Beans , as Sam Bush says , George what is the offset ?
                    That pic you posted definately showed it, looks good for a hydro.

Darrel , that real raceboat looks looks kinda like not much over 30" , tell me i'm wrong cause i'm fat.
                    RichardKCMo
                    RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

• Rich the off set is inch and a quater from the center line betwen that and the twist in the boat it carries the right sponson higher which keeps it from touching in the turns. From inside I cant really see or feel the differance and the boat handles outstanding.
                      Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

• Looks good, George. Glad it runs well for you. Hope the other boat is repairable.

Comment

• Thanks Sam never got a gps reading yet but it was quick Sat and with the set up where it was there is at least another couple mph in the boat. That picture was taken right after I came out of the turn and the back hadnt aired out yet. The other boat can be fixed just is time consuming. Needs a right comeplete sponson (harder to do then your boats) center deck, cowl, right rear deck , dash, windshield but the main thing Val didnt get hurt to badly and could of been alot worse as it was the same kind of accident that Hunt was involved she was doing really well till that point to.

Comment

• This boat is gettibg HOT!!

"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

• The new boat is looking good Kevin. Are you going to bring it down to Alex in a couple of weeks?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

• Bob Sax's new BMR

Pictures of Bob Sax's New BMR. More pictures of this boat can be seen at trora.com
                                Attached Files
                                Joe Silvestri
                                CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                                JH/JR

Comment

Working...
                                X