Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200mph

Originally posted by A/B Speedliner View Post
    The Airplane is an RV4 that we have nearly finished. It is a long term project like 12 years. We hope to get it finished this year.

The plane is a 2 place all metal craft. Had to learn the work with metal and rivets. It will do a little over 200 MPH when finished.
    I love Speed!
    So you have the 180hp mill in that puppy
    93-C

Comment

• Originally posted by A/B Speedliner View Post
      The Airplane is an RV4 that we have nearly finished. It is a long term project like 12 years. We hope to get it finished this year.

The plane is a 2 place all metal craft. Had to learn the work with metal and rivets. It will do a little over 200 MPH when finished.

Besides the airplane I also raced cars and now own a 2007 Z06, that also will do 200 MPH. I love Speed!
      RV4... I've seen one of those. They are cool little airplanes. No, let me rephrase that..... They are neat little airplanes. They have to be like a greenhouse with the canopy they have. The only plane I had very much time with was a Cessna 140. It wouldn't do 200 mph in a dive. You taxied it the same way you'll taxi that RV4 though.

Do you have some construction pictures of the plane posted anywhere?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

• progress

Just an update on the runabout,
        Attached Files
        Gene Schertz 26V
        TEAM CAFFEINE
        Cranked up and ready to Roll
        Reeds for Speed!

Comment

• Originally posted by hydroplay View Post
          Here's Bill Hemp's newest CSH boat. ***wanted to take the concepts we developed and proved with our ASH boats and build a new CSH. **.
          That doesn't look anything like Bill's last ASH (and I don't mean because it's bigger). Interesting information, though.
          14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

• Almost Done

The new DMH is almost ready!!!!!
            Attached Files
            Keith Kampen

Comment

• A plane?

Originally posted by David_L6 View Post
              Forget the boats... Tell us about the airplane in the background.
              No new boats for me. That just reminded me about this one time I pulled into a gas station. On my way to a race, I had my boat on the top bunk and my boat dolly on the bottom bunk. The gas station attendant asked: "What is that thing?" I relpied: "it's a hydroplane". The attendant repsonded: "Oh yeah, I see the landing gear underneath."

I give up...

Comment

• New Colors ?

Originally posted by kampenracing View Post
                The new DMH is almost ready!!!!!
                What happened to Yellow and Red ??
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

• Colors

Our colors have always been Yellow, Blue, and Red. We decided on this boat to go with just yellow and blue.

We are having our ODA Banquet this weekend in Columbia, MO. SHould be a great party. I will have a few for ya!!!
                  Keith Kampen

Comment

• Have four or Five

Should be a good time this weekend, have fun at the banquet.

I might sneak over in your pits this summer with a can of purple spray paint and really make that boat look good !
                    Dave Mason
                    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

• The boat looks great. How long is the bottom? And what is the overall length? Just want to compare it with mine

Comment

• Almost too purty ta race!

Hi Art, it's great to see someone with the ambition to make a race boat great looking and functional at the same time. I really like the drink holders in the dash! mike 67G

Comment

• New hydro

Its 11-9 in length 36 in. bottom depends on how you measure the wheelbase one sponson is longer than the other. We built a cowl for it but have not painted it yet. Got all Teitze hardware for it. Boy is it neat stuff. We tryed to think of everything when we put the drinkholders in.
                          Art

Comment

• Our new project

Here's some early shots of the boat Buga is building for himself. How is he doing?
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Looking good Buga! Who's design is it?

Mark
                              Mark
                              G-11
                              125H
                              When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

• Lights

Thats The Surprise. Project Xx

Comment

Working...
                                X