• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Keep us posted.
    Mark
    G-11
    125H
    When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

• Last edited by Kevin McAfee; 02-18-2007, 07:17 PM.
      "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

• Hey Kevin
        you didnt show the sponson tips are they pointy?
        i personaly do not want to chase my friends around the course with a pair of sharpend spears on the front of my boat (yes i am ussually following)

Comment

• No they are not what I call pointy. The kit had the blunt end on the air traps at the front of the boat. What is the rule about sharp points?
          "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

• i dont know if they got a rule in on that or not
            sharp points might be required for mach speeds but the last race i attended we were not quite up to the speed of sound yet lol
            its a pretty boat either way

Comment

• Kevins boat

hey nice looking boat Kevin. Gonna be a shame when you cover all that nice wood with the Yellow and Red McAfee racing colors.
              DOUG SCHULTZ--HERE FOR THE SUPPORT OF OUR SPORT

Comment

• Beautiful

That is a beautiful kit and the workmanship is very nice too\
                I do have one question if water does get into the sponson how is it evacutated looks like it is all sealed in an edge so water has a chance to build up ??

Frank

quote Paul Elvstrom's famous saying,
                "If in the process of winning you have lost the respect of your competitors you have won nothing"

Comment

• The sponsons have 2 drain hole to drain the water.

Kevin

Comment

• Ron Selewach's new Hemp kit BMOD boat finished.
                    Attached Files
                    Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

• Boat

What did you use for finish on boat?

Comment

• Dave its sealed with West then I used Helmsmen Mini Wax Poly over it.
                        Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

• Looks really nice George. I see the one in the backround is coming along good.

Kevin

Comment

• Thanks Kevin yours really looks great also and great work in building it. The other one is my BSH and is ready to put the decks on this week.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• My new boat . . .

No, I didn't build it, but I visited the Parker factory and watched them build boats like mine. She's a 23' Parker walkaround cabin with a 250 hp Yamaha 4-stroke. My boat, yet unamed, should crack 40 mph - a J class rig could kick it's tail. If we ever needed an on-water judges stand this boat would work - check out the cool flag holders on the back of the hardtop!
                              Attached Files
                              carpetbagger

Comment

• Bill,
                                That is the kind of boat my wife would love me to have - not a CSH ! Time to get back to the cellar. I have a bottom to puit on today. Must be ready for Ocoee!!!
                                Bill
                                3-B
                                racer giles

Comment

Working...
                                X