No announcement yet.

Grass Lake, MI Promo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Heather realized it, I am not sure she has accepted it.....

oooohhhhh I am in for it now!

Later,
    12M

Comment

Originally posted by Tom10W
      Man, I'm ready for a big group "Hug" at the Grass Shack after reading these posts!
      Tom K.
      All right. Kristi: bring the photo CD; Dean: bring the projector and I'll bring the Come by yah, my Lord, audio. However, all this BS has to be concluded before the start of the Richmond race. Sorry, Heather. Eddie.
      14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

ooh!!!!

Originally posted by 14-H
        Well.... let's see: Miskeriks are at 10years, I'm at 3. mmmmmm somewhere between 3 and 10 years.

that is a broad range??????? I guess I BETTER stay single.......
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Not trying to change the subject, but I am so excited to run BSH at Grass Lake. I don't think I have ever been more excited to race! It is such a great ride, the acceleration is a great feeling. Thanks Ed for getting me in it

Maybe I will work on rolling the BSR up so I can race against the guys in the family.

I know the Hagerl's will be running, BSH, BSR, AXSR, AXSH, and ASH

see everyone at grass lake

Comment

Awwwww

AWWW Heather thats cute...10th anniversaary??? Tiffany yeah i bet you like that...Mark just wants to know what your getting him for what... prolly his 25th anniversary with his marraige to racing??? I'm sure a new trailor or RV would make his day
            LOL
            Dont hurt me
            Andrew
            SMOKE ON WATER

Comment

Don't worry....

Originally posted by AT26M
              AWWW Heather thats cute...10th anniversaary??? Tiffany yeah i bet you like that...Mark just wants to know what your getting him for what... prolly his 25th anniversary with his marraige to racing??? I'm sure a new trailor or RV would make his day
              LOL
              Dont hurt me
              Andrew
              You'll get yours as soon as I'm finished with Dean.

Comment

Back to the top with a few days to spare...

Matt Dagostino gave me a great idea... would all you quit your jobs to star in this little Soap Opera I'm putting together this Fall ??

Real Racers,
                Not in to drama? Then see you at Grass Lake. There will be real men to compete with there as well as my drama laden friends.

-KLadd
                kladd-

Comment

Working...
                X