Grass Lake, MI Promo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a slippery slope

Young Master Allen: Following the littany from Sutherland...

It may lead you to leave in the middle of a race such as the famed Lockhaven Regatta, borrow a bright blue pick-up truck with balloon tires, drive 5 hours to Arlington, VA to attend a wedding of her "good friend" attended only by Koreans and the hill-rods in the blue pick-up and then drive back to the race.

I have other atrocities to which I can attest as well. Eddie.
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Give em a break

C'mon now atleast its a UofM game. Go Blue
      SMOKE ON WATER

Comment

Not one inch...

Originally posted by AT26M
        C'mon now atleast its a UofM game. Go Blue
        Don't listen to 'em, Donny. You can't give in on anything. Bring a radio and baptize her in outboard racing properly. Ed.
        14-H

Comment

Originally posted by CSH12M
          Cmon Donny say it aint so...you should not be dating anyone who makes you choose between a race and any other outing.

It starts out harmless, Grass Lake or Michigan Vrs. Noter Dame. You think hey the game will rock.....but you set a precident. Next thing you know you are missing the nationals to go to her third cousins friends wedding shower. Or even worse you end up with a couple of greyhounds a few Russian exchange students and spend every second you have in home depot trying to match paint to the new drapes.

Cmon Donny......we lost Kenny, Adam and Chris you were the Allen I thought was going to make it. What is it with Allens and racing past age 22......

Hope to see you Sunday at Grass Lake....that is if you can miss your girlfriends family Sunday brunch or her making you go to the mall because the Gap is running a fall sale.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

At the risk of taking one for the team-
            DON'T GIVE IN YOU DARN KID. One slip now and you NEVER again will regain what you once had!!! Listen to your elders on this one Donny, we have been there and have learned the hard way! Grass Lake is calling your name. So is your Grandmother.
            DAVEY 18w

Comment

Originally posted by 18W
              Grass Lake is calling your name. So is your Grandmother.
              And her world famous brownies, key lime pie, meatballs, cheese potatoes...
              "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Jr, Jr....

From a guy whose wife spends most of the racing season P.O.'d at him, SET THE STANDARD NOW!
                17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

get a boat racin' chic!!!!!

Originally posted by bbackus17w
                  From a guy whose wife spends most of the racing season P.O.'d at him, SET THE STANDARD NOW!

there seems to be lots of them in your area ..............
                  Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Boat racing chick???

.... it's like too much fun: NO SUCH THING! After a few races of "that's cool", it becomes: "that's my ring" or "that's my couch" (check out the crafts that hold the current A Mod Hydro Records). Once the "I do" is over, so is the racing budget. Not one inch, Donny! Eddie.

For all of the female Outboarders who read this: Anna has just beat the crap out of Ed.
                    14-H

Comment

oops.........

Originally posted by 14-H
                      .... it's like too much fun: NO SUCH THING! After a few races of "that's cool", it becomes: "that's my ring" or "that's my couch" (check out the crafts that hold the current A Mod Hydro Records). Once the "I do" is over, so is the racing budget. Not one inch, Donny! Eddie.

For all of the female Outboarders who read this: Anna has just beat the crap out of Ed.

no more new boats or motors for Eddie next year!!!! Was that the kitchen pan ANNA owns that you were hit with Ed?
                      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

This just isn't gonna work out...

It was 1963 ... I took my fiance with me to look at a new Konig (big mistake) ... on the way home she started in on me about buying racing stuff just before the wedding ... I overreacted ... said maybe this just isn't going to work out ... she said let me out of the car... I said I can't ... we're doing over 60 on the freeway ...

Just celebrated my 41st anniversary last week ... can't even imagine how different my life would have been if I had opened the car door that day
                        Untethered from reality!

Comment

Who is Donny's date??

You guys are talking about breaking the young beauty in about boatracing.
                          KLadd, tell them who Donny's date is....

My Grandpa Berghauer used to say "T*!s or pistons"!

Go Badgers!

TKargus

Comment

Donny Jr Jr's date...

OK, a little hint..
                            Donny's date is related to Kevin Ladd's wife...

T10

Comment

Thomas Allen is going to have to carry the team!

How soon until he can race 20?

Comment

We better get Smoken Joe some of those blood thinner pills. If he has to keep Donny and Kevin equipped with hydro rigs I don't know if his heart will be able to hold out. He has enough equipment for all but he will definitley be stressed out at the end of the day.
                                mike ross

Comment

Working...
                                X