Trout Creek Montana June 18, 19 & 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Martin View Post
    out of curiosity, will the boat launch and parking lot attached remain open to the public while we're there, or are we able to close it down?? also is anyone staying down at the pits to watch over everything, if not i have a volunteer. kevin
    All taken care of. We will be there since we have to have our handicapped son close by. That was the only camping exception they would make at the ramp. For the use of the boat ramp by the public it is a long story but it will be ours from 9:00am to 4:00pm each day. We will have lots of spectators but no vehicles will be allowed except the flatty's. Parking will be were ever you can find a spot in town or just walk from the camping area.

The exercise may gain us all a couple MPH's. Or bring an ATV or golf cart.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

kevin... what about nite time temp.. for us campers and warm blooded folk???

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Martin View Post
        Fri
        Jun 18

Partly Cloudy

70°

Sat
        Jun 19

Partly Cloudy

71°

Sun
        Jun 20

Partly Cloudy

72°

Very interesting how so many different forcasters can have so many varying temps and forcasts for one area. I like the ones I found better than yours Kevin.

Comment

Cheyney I can tell you that today it was 45 this morning and got up to 85. We have big temp changes over here all the time. Remember we are at 2500 feet.

Comment

Cheney, it will be about 70 at night.....in my hotel room haha. Beautiful place I'm super excited!!! Sounds like this event will be a great boost for the local economy up there!!! Maybe all the excercise you're referring to will help me get to c stock weight
            Last edited by Kevin Martin; 06-13-2010, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
              kevin... what about nite time temp.. for us campers and warm blooded folk???
              You will have enough anti freeze in your system you should stay warm

Comment

Should be a beautiful weekend. For those of you who do not regularly come to our races we ask that you bring a raffle prize to be given away on sunday afternoon. Nothing expensive say $10-$20 or less. See you in Montana.
                Ron Baker E-Mod Hydro R-38
                sigpic

Comment

Only 3 more days till testing starts. Bring your big course props!

Comment

An article in the Missoulian newspaper this morning regarding the upcoming race and our family history with it.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/art...tml?mode=story

hopefully I got the link right!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

SS-crew

Ok... George wants to see the pretty girls......so I guess we will bring the boats also.... why, I don't know.. ..how did they get two of our boats in that poster? It must be good photo shopping..do our boats run long enough for a photo op? ....P.S.... Yea.. and we are going to bring our $15.00 pipes.. jus for u Ricky! oh and by the way I need some scrap metal to make some more...

"Dancing" what is that? is that some fancy racing term...

Comment

how far from the trout creek motel and campground to the race coarse

Comment

SS Crew, the photos were photo shopped in order to get the flying water behind the transom and we had to remove the tow rope. They did turn out awful good, don't you think. Just kidding LOL They did good at Banks this year!!

As far as distance I would say it is about 1200-1500 feet to the pits from the two motels and RV park. There is a resturant and two bars in between and a gas station.

Comment

We should be there before noon tomorrow to start setting up. Here goes nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by stoneracing View Post
                              and we are going to bring our $15.00 pipes.. jus for u Ricky!
                              Ricky Bobby?
                              Sattler Racing R-15
                              350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                              TEAM VRP
                              The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

rick i wi;; have my pipes on also so ille keep ya company out thwere,,,, haa mike that weather right???? light snow??????ugggggshould i bring my snow blower???

Comment

Working...
                                X