X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Dagostino
    replied
    Gun Jumping........................

Why all the gun jumping?? Could it be the camaflaged Orange and Black Clock or just winter rust??

Perhaps at "National Championship" Events digital clocks should be the clock of choice................just a thought

Way to go ABBY US POND in ASH!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• johnml390
    replied
    Hey guys, we are just a few hours away from the award's ceremony. Racing today was tight, like yesterday. Lots of hard fought victories. In Formula A Hydro we had a spill today... nothing too bad, just hooked a sponson. I am not sure who the driver was... but he was able to make the second heat. 20SSH was an interesting race. I jumped the second heat pretty bad... and was getting passed by most of the feild as I was laying off a good bit to not make trouble for the legal starters. I had just gotten passed by Kyle Lewis and 2 other boats. All of a sudden... I see Kyle slapping his boat and pointing at his sponson... Come to find out the sponson he was pointing at. Well, it was no longer there. He finished the race... (a whole lap and a half) with one sponson. Lots of gun jumping.. i think there was only ONE legal boat out of 12 in the first heat of 20SSH. And not many more legal startes in heat 2. I was a victim of the gun jump both heats... but thats the chance you take when trying to hit the line right.Other than that.. I know that Ed Hearn won bsr today. DMR went to Kevin McAfee. And Braxton Miller did well in most of his classes. I think he is leaving with a 3rd in JR, 2nd in AXS/Novice and 1rst in JH... but that all from memory.. so i COULD be wrong. Record time tomorrow... Wish us luck that the weather holds up as well as the past few days have been. I hope that all the updates are a LITTLE helpful.

P.S. I took some pics (very FEW) and I have like 2 or 3 videos from racing today. I think I have a Novice/AXSH heat, CMR heat, FAH heat, and 25MH heat on vid. I left my camrea at the lake... So i shall try and get thos eup in the week ahead sometime.

Leave a comment:

• kampenracing
    replied
    Winter Nats

Congrats Kevin McAfee on the DMR win!!!! Not bad for the first time out with a new boat.

Leave a comment:

• Check-book
    replied
    You make us proud

Way to go Jeff Williams and Becka Nichols. Each of you - 1st place and 1st class. Can't get much better than that!!!

Augustine Racing

Leave a comment:

• Hydroglobe17J
    replied
    Any BSH results?

Leave a comment:

• Brian10s
    replied
    Update #4

4:00 est

20SSH
    Nate Forshey - Way to go "Rowdy"!!!
    Joe Pater
    Mike Perman

ASXR
    Joel Kiddy
    Max Aceirno
    Dylan Runne

BSR
    Ed Hearn
    Dana Holt
    Cooper Jess

750MR
    Kevin Macfee
    Jerry davids
    Brian Cafarelli

JH
    Braxton Miller
    Max Acierno
    Andrew Kiddy

They are done for the day - going to have testing the rest of the afternoon and be ready in the AM for records.

Leave a comment:

• Nilsen Racing
    replied
    Originally posted by drbyrne55 View Post
    Just got a driver update on 20SSH....

Sounds like more gun jumping and HACKING ... as was CSH.

I hear our 69R Split Tail lost a sponson in 20SSH ....I'm sure someone there can describe in better detail the infraction .... glad to hear the judges made the call!

Everyone was safe most importantly.
    Sorry to hear the bad news Sean, but as you said most importantly everyone was safe.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• sponsonhead
    replied
    Hmmmm....

Wonder how a carbon fiber boat would have fared thru that?

R-19

Leave a comment:

• drbyrne55
    replied
    20ssh

Just got a driver update on 20SSH....

Sounds like more gun jumping and HACKING ... as was CSH.

I hear our 69R Split Tail lost a sponson in 20SSH ....I'm sure someone there can describe in better detail the infraction .... glad to hear the judges made the call!

Everyone was safe most importantly.

Leave a comment:

• Hunter Grimes 4th
    replied
    Way to go Dave Curtis! Good Run!

Leave a comment:

• drbyrne55
    replied
    anyone get video of CSH yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• seanp3
    replied
    Did anyone get any pics yet? Hopefully, there will be some to post after the weekend is over

Leave a comment:

• MGallagher
    replied
    Nice Job Max! Bennett/Runne Trailer!

Leave a comment:

• Brian10s
    replied
    Update #3

As of 12:30 est
    ASXH
    Becca Nichols - way to go Becca!
    Braxton Miller
    Abby Pond

500MR
    Jeff Williams - Old guy grabs from gold!!
    Tom Nuicio

200MH
    Andy Hanson
    Bruce Hanson
    Tony Lombardo

JH
    Max Acierno
    Andrew Kiddy
    Braxton Miller

400MH
    Steve Wheeler - won both heats & is flying!
    Rick Miller
    Brian Tharp

Leave a comment:

• aojesus
    replied
    Thanks!

The updates are appreciated!
    Sure is hard sitting at home when there is so much fun to be had in Pineville!
    We are so bored we are painting and lettering another boat today.

We are glad everyone made it through the spills O.K.!

Race safe, and we wish everyone from all the regions great success!

Congratulations Walter Schlipf! Region 5 is proud of you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X