• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jsilvestri
    replied
    Originally posted by B Walker View Post
    Details on CSR, please.

Gotta be a story with Nuch filling in the number three slot. No offense Dean-o and Joe, but Nuch is smokin'. Best I seen him run in a long time. I hear that new Austin/Runne feels just like his old BSR from back in the day.

And I just dont know what to say about Rich Runne in a ASR. I have a mental picture of a 49lb runabout, Bud Pinto style.

Any 20ci Sidewinders spotted?

wooot

wish I was there.....

BW

Its the NATIONALS, there are other fast rigs in attendance.

Leave a comment:

• B Walker
    replied
    Details on CSR, please.

Gotta be a story with Nuch filling in the number three slot. No offense Dean-o and Joe, but Nuch is smokin'. Best I seen him run in a long time. I hear that new Austin/Runne feels just like his old BSR from back in the day.

And I just dont know what to say about Rich Runne in a ASR. I have a mental picture of a 49lb runabout, Bud Pinto style.

Any 20ci Sidewinders spotted?

wooot

wish I was there.....

BW
    Last edited by B Walker; 03-20-2009, 09:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian10s
    replied
    Rest of Friday

250MR
    Cooper Jess
    Ed Hearn
    Tylane Hubert

350MH
    Brian Palmquist
    Ton Johnston
    Rick Miller

CSR
    Joe Pater
    Dean Sutherland - Hired gun for the 222-M John Finn rig
    Tom Nuicio

ASR
    Terry Kerr
    Dana Holt
    Andy Anderson
    Note - Running really strong was Rich Runne in the probationary Sidewinder A
    - Real competitive. Might have finished in 4th-5th overall but received zero points because of prototype status.

750MH
    Brian Palmquist
    Cynthia Salkeld
    Steve dunn

350MR
    Rick Miller
    Jerry Davids
    Jon Matthews
    Last edited by Brian10s; 03-21-2009, 09:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mercguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
    Perman 3rd in 25ssr??? I didn't know he had a merc 25?? LOL. He's usually a yamato guy....and those are illigal in 25r now...Did Dave Anderson make the trip to LA for DSH for nothing???
    not yet..........the Yamato is still legal in 25SSR........poor Davey having to run with the 750mods..........

atleast it gave him time to break his motor in (I hope).......

Leave a comment:

• drbyrne55
    replied
    Thanks John for the update and details

Leave a comment:

• johnml390
    replied
    Well i am not sure at all of results... I do know that Brian Palmquist won BMH, CMH, and DMH. Ralph Cook won FER and FEH. Rick Miller won BMR with Davids 2nd (I think) and myself third. There were quite a few accidents. The first being in the CSH Final Heat 1. Lombarto and Allen got into one another. Then in CSH Final Heat 2, Dean Sutherland barrel rolled it in the last turn of the 2nd lap. Kyle Lewis had a huge lead on the field. But the heat got red flagged since the last lap had not been started. There was a LOT of gun jumping throughout the day. It plagued many of the CSH drivers. Jack Stotts blew over his CMH on the start of the first heat. Scary moment, but once check out by the EMTs... he was ok. And even made it out to race the secound heat. I am not sure of the name... but his boat number is 99S I believe. He hit the water in both heats of Formula A Hydro i think it was. In the exact same place. All were ok and walked away. I think some of their feelings may have been hurt, but thats all. A lot of close, fast racing was seen. I tried to get some poic for you guys... But with motor swaps and having to race Formula E Runabout (that was unexpected even to me) my time was consumed. The race course was super fast today. The wind kicked up a few times... and it made things quite hairy. Sorry i couldnt be more exact or detailed... but I did my best. I am REALLY looking forward to 20SSH tomorrow. A full feild and its going to be fun... wish me luck, I am goign to need it with as fast as everyone if running.

P.S. DSH ended up only having one entry. But I saw him racing in DMH... so he got to race atleast. The trip was somewhat saved. Another class that only had 2 entries was 25SSH... but no luck in finding more. The class didnt race saddly.

P.P.S. Mr. David.. you should bring that bike down here in May and let me show you how its supposed to be ridden!!! haha All in fun.

Leave a comment:

• Nilsen Racing
    replied
    Go Region 10

[QUOTE=drbyrne55;127354]
    Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
    Per Troy G.
    18 boats.
    1st Place............Charlie Pater
    2nd Place............Tom TJ Johnston
    3rd Place.............Kyle Lewis

Lots of gun jumping, crashing and chopping

Congrats Kyle .... heard you were out in front in Heat 2 ... bummers about the red flag. Good Job!
    Congratulations to all, but in particular from us region 10 racers to Kyle Lewis and Mike Perman third place(s) at Winter Nationals. It sounds like a little better luck and Kyle would have finished higher? But that's racing. We will be following 20ssh tomorrow...good luck...and hopefully Dave (DSH) didn't make the trip for nothing.

Good Luck
    Nilsen Racing

Leave a comment:

• Brian10s
    replied
    [QUOTE=Brian10s;127358]
    Wrecks or dumps in many classes.
    QUOTE]

Just for those at home - more "fall out" of boats than wreck or at least as far as I know.

I do not want to worry anyone with half a**ed information that I post.

Leave a comment:

• rball82
    replied
    Jack

Jack flew high and twisted in air on start line. Very scary for about 5 minutes but refused trip to hospitol. What a trooper as he made th start to heat 2.

Leave a comment:

• Check-book
    replied
    Yea Abby

We were with you - every turn!
    Way to go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Augustine Racing

Leave a comment:

• Christine Brewster
    replied
    Way To Go Abby!!

You rock girl!!!!!!
    Makin your Daddy proud! and all of us as well.

Congrats
    Christine, Jeff, Abby and Austin

Leave a comment:

• L. Allen
    replied
    Abby Pond sure didn't make the trip for nuthin'!
    She's my hero!

Leave a comment:

• Racerkyle20
    replied
    Perman 3rd in 25ssr??? I didn't know he had a merc 25?? LOL. He's usually a yamato guy....and those are illigal in 25r now...Did Dave Anderson make the trip to LA for DSH for nothing???

Leave a comment:

• HRTV
    replied
    Microsoft has a new commercial showing on cable right now of how easy it is for a little six year old girl to take photos and upload them on her laptop using Windows photo gallery.

Hello pit crews and family members, I know they drivers might be busy right now but how about the girl friends and crew members just hanging out for the weekend did anyone take a laptop and digital cam?

Thanks

PS. I know the drivers are busy so please no responses saying be patient Dan, I am calling on the friends and family members that might have some free time.

Leave a comment:

• Brian10s
    replied
    Results

At 2:30 est - they had just finished the 2nd set.

Final results
    CSH
    Pater
    TJ
    K Lewis

200MR
    Walter Schlif
    Andy Hanson
    Bruce Hanson

250MH
    Tom Sutherland
    Jesse Swain
    Jeff Carter

850MR
    Rotten Ralph Cook
    Brian Caffarelli
    Jerry Davids

ASH
    Abby Pond
    Tony Lombardo
    Dana Holt

500MH
    Brian Palmquist
    Rick Miller
    Dave Curtis

850MH
    Rotten Ralph Cook
    Burnin' Vernon Barfield
    Cinthia Salkeld
    No Palmquist rig entered

25SSR
    Tie 1st - Eddie Hearn & Joe Pater - Timer malfunction
    3rd- Mike Perman

Notes
    70 degrees - a light breeze down the front stretch.
    Wrecks or dumps in many classes.
    They are trying to get through the 4th set today.
    Last edited by David_L6; 03-20-2009, 01:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X