X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14-H
    replied
    Southbound & Down

Three Region 7 trailers with 9 drivers enroute to Pineville. ETA: 2pm Wednesday. Eddie.

Leave a comment:

• johnml390
    started a topic 2009 APBA Winter Nationals Coverage

2009 APBA Winter Nationals Coverage

Well Im starting this thread to keep everyone in the "know" of what going on in Pineville. Anyone who is here at any time feel free to leave some coverage as well. Today, (Tuesday) trailers started arriving. We have a count of 10 to 12 PACKED trailers here. Some from Michigan, Louisiana, Wisconsin... etc. The lake is bannered and looking professional. The couse was surveyed today for the record races that will be taking place on Sunday. And the best part of it all is that it is lookign like PERFECT weather this weekend, with some some showers late on Sunday. Testing was being done as I left the lake today also. Hopefully I will be able to run some of our stuff tomorrow. I plan on posting some updates every nigth after coming home from the races if possible. I am going to try and partner with the scorers after each day of races too, that way I can give everyone a heads up on who won what and finished where. I hope this will help some of you guys/gals that arent able to make it this year keep up with the happenings... time for bed now haha. Work at 4am and testing all day afetr I get off... Long day haha. Later guys...
Working...
X