• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seanp3
    replied
    Originally posted by Nilsen Racing View Post
    Shim sticks Sean this is not OSY-400...jack it to the moon

Still.....there's a big difference between legal depth and 1/4" too deep if you want to be up front

Leave a comment:

• Nilsen Racing
    replied
    Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
    Kyle.......... sorry buddy about not putting in some shim sticks. I'm sure you'll find something. At least I remembered the gas If you read this in time make sure and give me a call tonight

How's the testing going? Anyone take any pictures??
    Shim sticks Sean this is not OSY-400...jack it to the moon

Leave a comment:

• David_L6
    replied
    Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Anyone in Pineville own a digital camera
    That's what I'm wondering! I was planning on going down today and taking pictures but had to go see the company's doctor about going back to work tomorrow night. SOMEONE POST SOME PICTURES PLEASE.

Leave a comment:

• HRTV
    replied
    Anyone in Pineville own a digital camera I know its early and I do appreciate your effort. Hopefully once everyone gets all set up we will see a few photos start to creep out. Thanks again for the early reports.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• johnml390
    replied
    There is a tentaive schedule as of now... im sure we will have a FIANL one after the driver's meeting in a few hours. Lots of testing again today. Everyone's stuff is flying... saw some real jaw dropping passes today. I will try to post up another update after the meeting tonite.

Leave a comment:

• drbyrne55
    replied
    Is there a schedule posted yet?

Leave a comment:

• HRTV
    replied
    Originally posted by annahearn View Post
    At least we can put diapers on the kids!
    Actually if you get into a pinch you can also put them on the big kids
    http://preview.depend.com/Default.aspx

Leave a comment:

• seanp3
    replied
    Originally posted by propnuts View Post
    MGR is less than an hour out now. Kyle was impressed by the craziness of Dallas morning traffic. We're looking forward to some good testing, and most of all some good beds.
    Kyle.......... sorry buddy about not putting in some shim sticks. I'm sure you'll find something. At least I remembered the gas If you read this in time make sure and give me a call tonight

How's the testing going? Anyone take any pictures??
    Last edited by seanp3; 03-19-2009, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• annahearn
    replied
    Originally posted by 14-H View Post
    The guys take more potty breaks, though, than my kids!
    At least we can put diapers on the kids!

Leave a comment:

• propnuts
    replied
    MGR is less than an hour out now. Kyle was impressed by the craziness of Dallas morning traffic. We're looking forward to some good testing, and most of all some good beds.

Leave a comment:

• seanp3
    replied
    got a note last night from Moby Grape Racing they just rolled into Texas around 8:15 PM, all is going well

Leave a comment:

• johnml390
    replied
    Today was another beautiful day in Pineville. Lots of testing took place. No accidents. Just ONE near spill that I know of was my getting a little airborn in my B Mod. Runabout. Trailers are rolling in like clock work now... as I was leaving tonite there were about 3 more pulling in. Looks like tomorrow will be another heavy testing day. Safe trip is wished to anyone on their way. Should be an awesome weekend of racing.

Leave a comment:

• drbyrne55
    replied
    Region 10 Wyoming heading southeast ....

Leave a comment:

• 14-H
    replied
    Update: ETA is now 4pm. Tranny on Hemp's van is startin to go. A little Lucas Anti-slip & we're still rollin. The guys take more potty breaks, though, than my kids!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Warnock
    replied
    Region 7 - As it Should Be!

Life is GOOD then. Hey to the R7 Teams - Gods Speed and a Safe Trip!!

Warbs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X