No announcement yet.

APBA PRO Nationals and MOD North American Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't speak for my roommate Dewight, but I would imagine both of us will be there. Running 500ccR, 700ccR, and 1100ccR (and we need deck riders).

Comment

• Dave_E71
      Dave_E71 commented
      Editing a comment
      What is the minimum age for the deck rider, 16 or 14?

• David Weaver
      David Weaver commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't worry Dave, you are old enough.....

• DiGia54D
      DiGia54D commented
      Editing a comment
      220lb deck rider here

In case anyone is wondering, Kingston is experiencing only typical summer thundershowers and an occasional thunderstorm, and the same is forecast for the remainder of this week. We have had no sustained heavy rains recently and the lake is steady at normal summer pool elevation which is 741 ft above sea level.
    Tom Burwinkle
    11-K
    sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

David,
      Augustines with 5 for dinner, 3 125 hydros, 1 or 2 175s and a KPro
      I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
      The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Joyce Golley, the chief scorer for the race really needs your entries e-mailed to her if at all possible. It makes her job so much easier.

Her e-mail is jlg@258@Hotmail.com.

Tim
        Tim Weber

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Weber View Post

Her e-mail is jlg@258@Hotmail.com.
          Could we try that email once more?
          http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Oops

jlg258@hotmail.com
            Tim Weber

Comment

Safe travels to all the teams heading to Kingston. I believe that a trailer or two may be departing this weekend or Monday from the West Coast. We are looking forward to seeing many old friends and making some new ones. I meant to mention that there is a Food City in Kingston, about 2-3 miles north of the race site (a little north of the Kingston/I-40 exit). There is also an Ace Hardware in the same shopping center. There several good restaurants in town. As always, we encourage you to support the local businesses. I will see many of you Tuesday. DW
              David Weaver

Comment

Can some on tell me if the schedule posted here is solid, Looking to see if we can make the trip. Thanks Dave

Comment

• David Weaver
                  David Weaver commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I do not expect changes that would involve moving a class to a day other than indicated. There could be some adjustments within each given day, depending on entries and engine change requirements. There is an outside chance of another PRO class being added on one of the days.

Overall, we have a good turnout of boats. Now, we just need a little better cooperation from the weather!! The designated pit area filled quickly and we had to employ a "spillover" area. We got in a couple of hours testing in the afternoon. Three full days of racing lie ahead now. The City if Kingston remains an enthusiastic and generous sponsor. I believe all enjoyed a nice dinner last night, hosted by the City. We made changed the pit area location this year and have had to work to overcome some logistical issues. We appreciated everyone's cooperation and patience. Looking forward to some good racing now.
                Last edited by David Weaver; 07-02-2015, 03:25 AM. Reason: typo's
                David Weaver

Comment

Will there be any live video streaming David ?

Comment

I wish for a very successful weekend of racing. I wish I could be there to support the event but the timing was not in the cards for us. Looks like a big effort went into this. I applaud you for adding several Mod classes. They are exciting to watch. To all racers, good luck and safe racing.

Comment

A few images of the day...

Tom Burwinkle
                      11-K
                      sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

Pro Nationals day one video footage. Jump over to our Facebook Page where Jean Tennell will be posting from time to time throughout the weekend.

https://www.rebelmouse.com/HydroRace...229330081.html
                        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

I am having some issues with HR website this morning. Will try again this evening after racing. We had a safe day of racing and good weather that was a little breezy at times. Today, we begin running the MOD NAC's and appreciate the strong turnout of boats. The City of Kingston has been a great host once again.
                          David Weaver

Comment

Working...
                          X