Attn: APBA DSR racers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kev43V View Post
    How many people that have DSR's can field 2, if they find a driver for boat #2?
    how many people would take a D-ride if the ride was offered at a race they were at?

Just wondering
    Good idea Kevin! Are you volunteering to drive a D? I'd take you up on that, but I only have one D motor.
    I had considered asking you to take my D for a test ride at Pleasant Prairie last year. I regret not acting on that notion. Maybe if we have a test day this spring I'll have you try it out. For racing, we'd have to duct tape a 50lb weight to your butt! (Don't feel bad, I still can't get the thing to roll up and turn)

Comment

[QUOTE=Gootz 142M;128663]No. But I WILL buy you a beer or 12!!!!!! By the way you would lose more on the beer than the entry fee.........;

No kidding! If that were the case, It would be cheaper for me to just give you the boat!

Comment

[QUOTE=DSR 244M;128917]
        Originally posted by Gootz 142M View Post
        No. But I WILL buy you a beer or 12!!!!!! By the way you would lose more on the beer than the entry fee.........;

No kidding! If that were the case, It would be cheaper for me to just give you the boat!
        LOL......

Comment

Gootz in a C???? Got to be a roll up, Right? Talk to ya soon!

Mike
          miss'n this sport!

Comment

Originally posted by flagjumper View Post
            Gootz in a C???? Got to be a roll up, Right? Talk to ya soon!

Mike
            miss'n this sport!
            Yeah, Gootz just rolls his eyes to the left, and the boat just lays over and turns!

Comment

Working...
            X