Raleigh Race - October 14th-16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David,

Pen me in for 20 gallons of fuel OR I'll split a drum if somebody needs a half also.
    I have some testing to do (I hope my mom doesn't read this.....)

Dave
    I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
    The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Osy-400

Dave,

Lets put some methanol in Sean's OSY-400 and not tell him about it.

Comment

Mom did read this!

Originally posted by Dave_E71
        I have some testing to do (I hope my mom doesn't read this.....)
        Dave
        Dave E71 - I think I understand what I thought you said; will you please rephrase it so it means something else!
        Last edited by Check-book; 09-13-2005, 05:37 PM.

Comment

And Mom read this one too!

Originally posted by MJR
          Lets put some methanol in Sean's OSY-400 and not tell him about it.
          Please refer to the comment to E71.

Comment

Originally posted by Check-book
            Dave E71 - I think I understand what I thought you said; will you please rephrase it so it means something else!
            Ha! Ha!
            David got in trouble
            And Sean and I didn't even have to tell on you this time
            Brian 10s

Comment

haha

You Augustine Boys are silly
              "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Originally posted by Check-book
                Well, ummm, *shuffle feet*, ummm, *looks around*, IT'S BRIANS FAULT, HE MADE ME DO IT

Testing fuel, yeah, that's the ticket! I have to test the fuel .....
                I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
                The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

125 Driver ---

Dave:
                  That old f--t that tried to drive your 125 at Lock Haven will be there. If you can't find one of those light weights I'd give it a go again.

Bruce Summers
                  V-71/E 12

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_E71
                    Well, ummm, *shuffle feet*, ummm, *looks around*, IT'S BRIANS FAULT, HE MADE ME DO IT
                    No, I didn't!! Don't listen to him, Mom. I kept telling him not to do it and to take it easy, be careful and heal up but he NEVER listens to me. And David said you would never find out about it and even if you did, and I quote "I'm not scared of her anyway." unquote. I tried to talk him out of it, honest.
                    Brian 10s

Comment

More on Raleigh Race

OSY400 - By my count, we have 10+ boats already. This should be a late season shoot-out!

Methanol - Only 1 request so far, if there are no others we will not have available at the race site.

Trash/Environment - Keep your pit area neat and please put all trash into bags. Please catch all used lower unit oil and place in an appropriate container. Do not leave any used oil at the race site. Please do not prime gas squirt cans by placing a few squeezes in the lake or on the ground.

Alchohol - Remember that except for Saturday night's dinner, alchohol is not allowed to be consumed in the park. If you elect not to comply, please take the evidence with you!! And do not be obvious as the park rangers have been known to dump out cans and cups!

Patriotism - Procceds from the gate will benefit a couple of organizations that support families of servicemen and women that have been killed in active service. Please show your support by flying the flag!

Professionalism - Please where your team uniforms and let's look/behave as professionsal as possible. The City and sponsors are putting the red carpet out for us, so let's wow them!!

Pit Area - Seek direction before parking your trailers, as we will need to be efficient with space. Bring boat carts! Most will have to wheel their boats down to the water.

Capsule Boats - This course was made for you!! Plenty of room and big turns. Let's see what you got!! Please call your friends and competitors and let's get boats on the water.

Testing - Plenty of test time Friday. You must register first. K PRO's will have an 1/2 hour to test Friday and a 10-15 minutes on Saturday.

Dinner Saturday - Courtesy of USTS. PLease note at registration how many from your team will attend. Menu is still being developed.

More later.
                      David Weaver

Comment

Osy-400

David,

My brother Chris will be there for OSY-400. Can you confirm that they will be racing on Sunday only, not Saturday and Sunday?

Comment

Osy400

OSY is on the schedule for Sunday only. With the exception of K PRO, each class runs one day over the weekend.
                          David Weaver

Comment

Oh yeah??????????????

Originally posted by Brian10s
                            And David said you would never find out about it and even if you did, and I quote "I'm not scared of her anyway."
                            Dave E71, Brian 10S,
                            Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting..."holy s**t... what a ride!"
                            Y'all started this trip. Now ya get to choose --- Ya wanta be ashes or dust?
                            The Momster

Comment

Osy

Marc

Each class only runs 1 day...3 heats. Kpro runs 2 heats each day. The capsules only run 2 heats on Sunday. Usually when we put OSY on the schedule we only run 2 heats however, I will make an exception and run 3 heats if we have the high turnout we are expecting.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                              Tomtall 06

Comment

Ok, thanks Dave and Kristi.

Comment

Working...
                                X