X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh well

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
    From the Poll on here and BRF I have enough to say I probably know what the drivers want. Between that and the phone calls, and some Private messages.

After all this has taken place I can honestly say, it is no wonder the sport has declined in members. The rules state in one area you can't add or remove material, yet in the Tech rules it says you can do some. That leaves a lot of area to be interpreted by each inspector. Just a confusing read I guess.

So for all you guys wanting to modofy your front cover, have at it. It looks like the majority of the current drivers are in favor of it. I will continue to ask opnions at the races and should I get a different result, will attempt to write a proposal that does not confuse the heck out of anyone.

Anthony, you don't get a reply, I was not speaking to you in that post. Sorry. Best of luck to you. Maybe you could benefit from building a few front covers that like Tim has that will improve performance. Might sell a few, who knows. I still don't know what it would cost to purchase one.

Everyone have fun racing this year. And good luck.
    When will you put up pics?
    i have a 49.7 block..................
    Anthony McCulloch
    modifiedoutboard@hotmail.com

Some things never change
    sigpic
    They want it cheap

Comment

said and done??

did it again, went thru 4 pages of opinion that began as a search for thought and went to the level of personal belittleling so often read on this web. what inspired me 2 take my time and write a reply was the tim kurz response 2 dave's thoughts. gotta say i have only known the masons since 99 and daves deep rooted feelings 4 where this sport is and will b r from the heart. his interest in a drivers opinion of the intake mod, i read as just that, a interest. kudo's 2 u dave for having the curage to risk the slammin, i am sure u new was coming. it happens way 2 often on this site that differences of opinion r construed as [whinning,, a t,kurcz reaction]. i do not run 850, the 750 is fast enough 4 me , dave ,hi 2 your daddy, [[now some of his thoughts scare me!!]] the [mutant earthling]23/w.

Comment

Working...
      X