• Show
Clear All

• Ken Warbly, ring a bell Mr. Farmer?

Comment

• Charging Charlie

omg Jim! love ya!

Comment

• Question for ADAMMITCHELL???

When blonds have more fun do they actually know it? Jimmy D.

Comment

• chargin charlie

O ya! They know it. Just want to make everyone else wonder. lmao

Comment

• Kelly in CC 1990's

Kelly Stocklin Driving Charley back when they tried to get the ERR class back on the water Looks to me like it worked just took a little time.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Paint

sticks, most of it! Nose had some blow outs! Can fix it later... Thanks Mick for helping lay a straight tape line......other than his help, I did the top coat and final block sanding.....
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by JavelinE24 View Post
                Kelly Stocklin Driving Charley back when they tried to get the ERR class back on the water Looks to me like it worked just took a little time.
                Cant find your shot of the correct graphics on the rear....?

Comment

• Cc e-25

Save it to your puter and you can make it larger
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Rubbed

paint today, maybe I'll just turn it into a show boat! Havent had that opportunity ever! More pictures, Dave....

Comment

• hERE'S SOME RIBBING FOR YOUR RUBBING

tRACTOR PAINT AND PAINTED FLOORS DON'T MAKE A SHOW BOAT. Jimmy D

Comment

• show boat

Jimmy, it makes for an awfully pretty RACE BOAT. Robin, you need to get Charley out on the race course so we can battle it out for Queen of the SE's

Comment

• Reject be careful who your calling out.

Robeeen is one fast Momma. Now if we can get Boydy to be as fast getting it ready. Sure will be fun seeing the girls with their boats side by side in that new SE class, We will then see how they curtsy to each other in the pits also. No hair pulling---

Comment

• Originally posted by Altered Thoughts View Post
                            tRACTOR PAINT AND PAINTED FLOORS DON'T MAKE A SHOW BOAT. Jimmy D
                            Look who is throwing mud, Mr. Showboat himself. When was the last time your Primadonna b-terrific-boats got wet or were even seen? Ya ya ya they are for sale cause you wont drive them maybe you should install an SE motor and take on the 'Girls', if you dare! Show us how versital those b-ss are.
                            So, what, I saved $400 with paint used on tractors and 'Got her done'!
                            I had to rub and sand very hard to get a shine...What a slam! Jerk Buddy??
                            Maybe you should wander off campus and see Charley for your self before slamming it as NOT show worthy? I know for a fact that it features lots of hard work by,, ME in my effort to breath new life into a lovable legendary racer as well as keep family harmony. You sound a little like Jackson, possibly the ultimate SHOWBOATER, Please dont let him rub off on you now you live in the neighborhood.
                            Last edited by Jerkizoid; 08-23-2011, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Here

Trailer axle installed and new chevy wheels coming. Strut brace done, tach is installed and works.... tomarrow, fuel tank and lines and new oil pan attached.

Comment

• Originally posted by JavelinE24 View Post
                                This shot shows E23 on the side, Als national APBA registered number, wonder who has E25 now? Dont care, its staying! I think I cleaned up the looks with smaller numbers and graphics, thanks DAvE!

Comment

Working...
                                X