Chargin Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor

Second and final coat of West Systems is drying and the stars are shining brightly. Maybe the Birthday gal will share her pictures with ya if ya gripe loud enough!

Comment

• here are some update pics of the floors that have been completed on Charging Charlie.

Comment

• Charging Charlie update pictures

Here is some pics of the floors of Charging Charlie that is now completed. Enjoy!
        Attached Files

Comment

• stars

Floors look amazing!

Comment

• Thank you!

Comment

• Sure hope thats your wife's boat.

Or, "Don't ask, don't tell".

Comment

• Mel

What ya saying? No, its 'OURS'! I'll let her drive on occasion....

Comment

• It's ALIVE.

The floor does look like the short-shorts that Richard Simmons wears. Gotta Love the "No hate Floors" Jimmy D.

Comment

• How do you no what his shorts look like?????????
                    Dave over and out!!

Comment

• shorts are for exercising

I always had the hots for his sister, she looked alot like him---Shhe may have been a little more masculine. I think she might have had a sex change tho. Please don't ask me any more about her , it was a heart breaking separation. Jimmy D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Altered Thoughts View Post
                        I always had the hots for his sister, she looked alot like him---Shhe may have been a little more masculine. I think she might have had a sex change tho. Please don't ask me any more about her , it was a heart breaking separation. Jimmy D.
                        OMG Jimmy D. ROFLMAO

Comment

• Gains:

Newer 12 degree v-drive is almost mounted, using 6 stainless 5/16 bolts instead of 4 plated 3/8s bolts (two top ones almost missed the stringer).
                          This Casale box was located in Coulee City Wa. at a yard sale and had almost 0 running time. All bearings gaskets, gears, and bolts were original, as far as I could tell it had never been apart! And, its mounting plates indicated it was in a deep V style hull.
                          My Sharks' Large 8 bolt prop shaft coupler sure helped aligning the new 6 bolt pattern that now is drilled into virgin glass and stringer wood. Gear choice is a secret so dont ask!

Comment

• Originally posted by Altered Thoughts View Post
                            Question, who didnt you have the hots for?

Comment

• Single

Down pedal arrived from Orrin boats this weekend, so the dual pedals are for sale or trade...again

He has some Stellings-Sanger new old stock ones also!!!

Comment

• V-drive is remounted in perfect alignment less whirlaway! Hydraulic throttle will dampen the raw Lion like power of its truck towing power! New alum coupler slips in with its 7" key with ease. New 2" angle alum runs from v-drive to engine under the dropped stringer for added strengh. That was the weak stringer injected with steroids. This also provides a mount for seat, drive line guard cross member and misc controls.

Now all work stops while I recover my tow rig in Chewela and the Shark trailer. Happy Mothers Day everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X