• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be in 108 for sat night...not sure for Fri
    i'm an excellent driver...

Comment

How Many?

Does anyone have any idea how many Flats will be coming to Trout Creek? Would be nice to have a good showing. Most folks around these parts have never seen these boats run before!

Steveo

Comment

Originally posted by Already Gone View Post
        Does anyone have any idea how many Flats will be coming to Trout Creek? Steveo

Thats a very good question
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Row Call Who is Racing?

I guess I need to chine in.
          For sure I will, Jeff Humprey, Dave W. I think Dave is bringing 2 flats, So Levi maybe? Five O?,, Steve Chamberlin ? Who else?
          Anyone from Montana?

Comment

sounds good. Watch out for the deer and watch your speed thru Hope Idaho. The state is broke and needs money
            Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Hi-I'm new - always intrigued by hydros - my wife and I are looking to come over Saturday to watch. She'd really like me to give up motocross - so I suggested that I ought to look into this........

We're from St. Ignatius - was just over there a couple weekends ago chasing bass. Maybe we should bring the motorhome up for the weekend......where are the actual races being held at?

I'd be interested in learning a little more about the sport. Classes, boats involved, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Rick

Comment

Come on over

Rick, you should just come on over. I'm sure you'd enjoy it, since you like motor-sports. We're from Eureka, and we will be racing our Hallett flat bottom SK boat.

Steveo

Comment

Thanks Steveo - we're planning on driving over on Sat. morning. Probably will drag the pontoon boat behind.

I'd like to learn more about this sport - no idea what you're talking about when you tell me the type of boat you're bringing. I sent some lnfo to my wife - she thinks this looks like a blast (as a spectator). So I've got pre-approval to look into this more........

Comment

Well, with a great deal of sadness, we wont make this race. Had reservations for months, had to cancel.

Im very supportive of what you Bluesky's have done and wish I could participate. However I cant do everything. Something came up and must go another direction.

Please be SAFE and hope to see you at the Oldtown race next month.

Steveo and Timmy, hope you guys can make it over to Oldtown, if not Ill be comming your way for a visit.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Five O View Post
                      Well, with a great deal of sadness, we wont make this race. Had reservations for months, had to cancel.

Im very supportive of what you Bluesky's have done and wish I could participate. However I cant do everything. Something came up and must go another direction.

Please be SAFE and hope to see you at the Oldtown race next month.

Steveo and Timmy, hope you guys can make it over to Oldtown, if not Ill be comming your way for a visit.
                      We're bummed the the "fuzz" won't be there.Was looking forward to bs'n.Catch ya next time.
                      i'm an excellent driver...

Comment

Drivers Meeting?

Mike Bluesky, What time is the drivers meeting sat.? We're driving down in the morning and would like to know when we have to be there to sign up etc.

Thanks, Steveo

Comment

Bears?

Ya, they got them too. Heard some incredible wildlife stories this weekend and met some first class folks. I would recommend voting for Bill Mills for Sheriff, he survived a Bear fight and should be able to handle any Trout Creek Outlaws! You think?

Had great times regardless of the race cancelled due to floating debris on Sat but a race broke out on a cooler Sunday. 102s put on a show with 7 boats and Kevin (ya the old guy) flew away and hid from Harnack! Oh, flats were OK but the six that showed slimmed right down to 3 still running for the final. WebersVille did tons of work getting 3 flats there!
                          Dont know who won overall but spectators saw some good Nascar style clockless sprint racing flag to flag!
                          Pops Weber won the first heat and Already Gone (Grampa Steveo) showed some doubters that heavy old ski boats can run well in nasty water with ease!! I had to leave for a Fathers Day deal so I assume Pops had the winning boat with SBC power.

The crowd on Sat was amazing! I think half the State was present but must have had plans for Dads on Sunday as a fewer number saw loud action when the floating wood dissappeared Sunday morning. The rain held to very brief misting shower. I think I counted 35 boats.

Talk was positive for an aditional race since this site was spectacular and accomodating! The townsfolk of Trout Creek went all out and talk was for another race near the Huckelberry Festivities in mid August.

One last word for 'Docenstein', Fun messin with ya at the JazzaThon Bull Bar but when you dont line up correctly, you have to run that extra parade lap which messes up the H2O. I thought that start was exciting but you guys created the messy water! Just a jerks impression and reporting wizardry Levi should have been the pace boat and maybe he was a little slow in that new boat for a reason or possible race stategy. What do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by flatrat View Post
                            We will be in 108 for sat night...not sure for Fri
                            You're a mess in the morning!

Comment

A small communication problem existed there, but it got worked out. That wont happen again. I had a blast, That was **** fun, It was great to get to run a course like that, I learned alot.

SLORA has my vote to go there anytime. The town was awsome & so was the club!

Comment

Flash: Is this true?

Just heard that Stevo won the final heat. Is that so Doc? You should know. So, a 1969-70 Nick Barron-Rich Hallet old boat won?? SWEET! Are you coming down for more 'Already Gone', or, as the name implys, gone for the year? I'm sure I can get you a gasoline sponsor to help out. Sure loved seeing Montana pals once more! Great bunch!

Comment

Working...
                                X