Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What messy water?

Comment

Steveo,Mrs.Steveo,great job.Way to stay in it.Sorry I missed that part of the show.these guys were after me!!
      i'm an excellent driver...

Comment

Great race

Stevo, so glad you showed up. You kicked some butt out there out there Dude! That was awsome! You went by me in the turn like I had the key turned off. It was blast to race with you! I hope you might consider Newport, if not hope to see you again at Trout Creek.
        It was a good time out there.

Docster

Comment

Already gone setting the record straight

Hi Boyd,
          Good to see you at Trout Creek. The old 73 Hallett did good, didn't it? What a nice venue for a race Trout Creek is!
          The folks there sure know how to put on a nice show. Thanks to all of them for all their hard work.
          Enjoyed meeting all of the flatbottom people. Glad to see them racing in Big Sky Country.
          Thanks for coming!
          Ms. Steveo

Comment

Originally posted by DOCSTER View Post
            A small communication problem existed there, but it got worked out. That wont happen again. I had a blast, That was **** fun, It was great to get to run a course like that, I learned alot.

SLORA has my vote to go there anytime. The town was awsome & so was the club!
            Doc,
            what pleasure meeting you and the lovely Mrs. Doc and the rest of all my new friends.Great energy,can do attitude on the part of the event staff.What a wonderful site....the host and staff was the bomb.Have you known a Host that not only turns you on to the firewood....split and stacks it too?Ol' Rat has work to do so we can try and make the show.
            kirk out

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkizoid View Post
              You're a mess in the morning!
              Tanks buddy,
              I did laundry AND showered on the way home.

oh yea,8:00 a.m. is not morning here in Moontana,it's lunch time.Good to see ya,jErK...
              Last edited by flatrat; 06-21-2010, 07:54 PM. Reason: can't know

Comment

Get it together , Tim

We may have another race in Trout Creek so adjust your butterflys and bring a rig that tows a boat next time----with boat behind. Jim PS34

Comment

Originally posted by Altered Thoughts View Post
                  We may have another race in Trout Creek so adjust your butterflys and bring a rig that tows a boat next time----with boat behind. Jim PS34
                  Gotta build a new center cav. plate, replace strut busing,pull engine,reseal oil galley plug...glass drivers side floor ...install new bigger injector....and new roller,

good to see ya,jim

Comment

Originally posted by flatrat View Post
                    Gotta build a new center cav. plate, replace strut busing,pull engine,reseal oil galley plug...glass drivers side floor ...install new bigger injector....and new roller,

good to see ya,jim
                    That should only take a good week to do
                    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Kudos

to all those behind the scene that worked so hard. When was the last time you saw a race program? yup they had them!

Steveo, I can fill you tow trucks tank for the return trip IF you decide to run Ione! Should have more boats. Would love to see you make a return back to back victory! There are others who would help me, I am sure!

Boat number #17 turned to #34 whats with that......double the pleasure?

Comment

Jerk, If you are talking about the Trout Creek Regatta one that was me as designer, Mike as the financier and the local Newspaper guy who did the actual printing for us. If we race here again you can bet I will be doing that again too. Probably will get more than a couple hundred, they went real fast!

If you are talking about hydrofever which was also available that would be thanks to Kim Case and the club.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Request has been made to AVISTA for the August 27, 28 & 29th dates. Just have to give them a couple of weeks to review request. I sent a nice letter of thanks and some pictures. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will work out.

That is the opening weekend for the County fair (45 miles down the road) so we could all go fairing in the evening. Admission is Free!

Comment

For those that are interested, the river flow is measured in cfs (cubic feet per second) and was running at about 32,000cfs on Tuesday/Wednesday. Then we had that horrific rain storm on Wednesday and Wednesday night. The flow rose to the highest it has been all year at 58,900 cfs.

It was acutally on its way down on Sunday. Dropping to around 56,000cfs.

No wonder we had so much junk in the h2o over the weekend. August, if we are allowed, should be warmer weather, better water and more beach!

Comment

Working...
                            X