No announcement yet.

FLATS - Trout Creek Montana June 18, 19 & 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jerk. While your there try to find the park we will launch from. I have not been to the park on the river but I think Mike posted its right in town and should be easy to beach launch from. If not, you will see the ramp when you come into town, I think its a fair way from the park.

Have a safe drive. Wish I was cruising over with you. Nice little town.
    sigpic

Comment

Five O - just back from outboard race in Elk River. We launch at the boat ramp right there in town! There is a day use park right there.

Jerk, Sorry we missed you, I would of bought you guys lunch if we'd of been in town!

Teresa

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Sounds good. I missunderstood, I thought we were going to another park. That ramp is great.
        sigpic

Comment

You flattys should have plenty of dock space to use after launching also. I am sure we may have a few head aches being a first race but I don't think you will want to miss this one. Especially Saturday night. Just pray for some nice weather!!!
          Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
            You flattys should have plenty of dock space to use after launching also. I am sure we may have a few head aches being a first race but I don't think you will want to miss this one. Especially Saturday night. Just pray for some nice weather!!!

Amen to that Brother! Hope to bring some cake for the Barbie!

Comment

Jerk, what year you going to have your boat done???

Comment

Camping at Trout Creek?

I've been to Trout Creek once a couple years ago, and if I remember right there's a campground not to far west of town. Am I right on this Blue Sky Racer? I've got the SK 34 Hallett all set after a long winters nap!
                Looking foward to your races there. Let's hope the June rains let up!

Steveo
                "another one of the Montana Boys"

Comment

Originally posted by Already Gone View Post
                  I've been to Trout Creek once a couple years ago, and if I remember right there's a campground not to far west of town. Am I right on this Blue Sky Racer? I've got the SK 34 Hallett all set after a long winters nap!
                  Looking foward to your races there. Let's hope the June rains let up!

Steveo
                  "another one of the Montana Boys"
                  Steve, yse there is a campground right in town and that is right where we are racing. IN TOWN at the ramp. If you have not got reservations better hurry. The town is filling up but we were told if they run out of space they will find a spot for folks to park, even if it is at the bar parking lot. We have another meeting with the Trout Creek park board toomorrow. Just to finalize everything

Comment

Posters

If you have any more posters,
                    I'd be happy to put them up in Eureka and Kalispell.

Steve McMillan
                    1335 Mud Cr
                    Eureka, MT. 59917
                    Last edited by Already Gone; 06-02-2010, 08:35 AM. Reason: misspelled my name

Comment

I will see if they have any left when we go to our meeting tonight. A lot of the club members want some also for there shop walls.

Comment

Good

Steve, need me to tow the Wickens down???? My campsite is the one next to yours!!! BAR side.

Comment

O.k.,
                          looks like I may have that weekend off.Wanting to ride my bike down....I can help out as needed..
                          i'm an excellent driver...

Comment

motley crew
                            Attached Files
                            i'm an excellent driver...

Comment

Still wondering?

The other half of Already Gone here,
                              Are the flatties staying together in a group campsite?
                              Boyd; Sorry you will have to come up to Eureka to drive the Wickens.

Comment

Hey Timmy. Really hope you can make it. Bring your brother with you too. Should just bring your boat, not a bad drive for yall. Hope all is well with you guys, tell Debbie hello for us.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X