• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to agree it looks real pretty
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

• Alan do you have a approximate $$$$ amount yet?
      Jeff

Comment

• Cost of Electromotive system

Jeff
        Alan and I are working on getting quotes for the parts that have to be machined. Some of which are the mounting brackets and the flywheels. We would like to make the sensor bracket out of one piece of metal which would reduce the number of fasteners that could vibrate loose. As soon as we have the individual numbers we will be able to price the complete kit.

David

Comment

• Electromotive System

Doug has completed the prototype XDI installation on our mockup power head. It looks like it came from the factory that way. Next step is to test run an engine and make cure everything is ok. One the running is complete I will take the system apart and then send it to David to get quotes on the mechanical parts. I would like to see what sort of production run we might want. The goal is to look at about 20 systems. Nine have already been sold without having the prices yet. If your in the market for the system let me know. There is no commitment on your part but will allow us to forecast the first buy requirements. Hope you like the photos.

Alan
          Attached Files

Comment

• Looks really sharp Alan
            Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

• If you need a test dummy that can collect real competitive data, we are going to start testing new boat in about 30 days. Obviously, I am not dumb enough to be cold & miserable, but I have a young guy that is really tough (or dumb). Bryan

Comment

• Originally posted by propfxrO84 View Post
                If you need a test dummy that can collect real competitive data, we are going to start testing new boat in about 30 days. Obviously, I am not dumb enough to be cold & miserable, but I have a young guy that is really tough (or dumb). Bryan
                Bryan, it is all about the delegation of assignments! And it is always good to be in charge!
                Gardner Miller
                Lone Star Outboard Racing Association

"Water is for racing. Asphalt is for the parking lot."
                Rember....Freedom isn't...."Free".......

Comment

• Parker towers now available

It took forever to get the Parker tower reproduced but they finely arrived. They are an exact copy of what was produced years ago. We have invested in the tooling to make sure that they are welded correctly and then machined to make sure alignment is correct. We had 15 units made and have already sold 3 at this time and we have only hade them a few days. We sell the unit for $485.00 with free shipping. The housings weight is 9 pounds. You can Email me or PM for additional info. Our goal at Aeroliner Boats is to make racing components available to help grow the sport. Our electromotive ignition systems will be available soon, the "D" .020" and .040" oversize pistons from Wiseco is moving along and the engineering drawing will be available next week for approval. Our line of quicksilver lower unit parts can be seen on our Web Site (Aeroliner-Boats.com). Any questions please give us a shout.
                  Alan
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by OldRacerBU; 02-08-2014, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Stick Towers

We have sold five towers in the first month, there are 10 left.

David

Comment

• Nice tower

Good work getting those done. I like the simplicity and weight. Do you sell driveshafts for mercs and how much are they? And couplings?
                      Alex

Comment

• Drive Shafts

Alex
                        We reproduce a number of different drive shafts. These include 55H standard length, 55H standard length with a five inch top spline that can be cut down for a 40H length or even shorter. We make 30H shafts in standard length and a cut off length. We have made A/B length shafts for Mercury engines but we have sold out our supply and have not made more due to low demand. I do have some NOS A/B shafts and 25SS Shafts.

Our Web Page Aeroliner-boats.com shows what we have available and the pricing.

We do not have couplers but have purchased them from Steve Littzel (sp).

David

Comment

• X2 megaphones revised

New revised megaphones, lighter and shinier!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• what kinda $$ are you wanting on a set of those pipes and filler block???
                            Jeff

Comment

• looking for 44xs gearboxes,cases to buy and race on 44 merc in apba and nbra.937-380-1629 or 937-609-2286 shawn and dave brill

Comment

• price

price yet

p
                                Originally posted by john527 View Post
                                New revised megaphones, lighter and shinier!

Comment

Working...
                                X