2013 So/MOD/PRO/AX Western Copperopolis, CA Divisonals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 So/MOD/PRO/AX Western Copperopolis, CA Divisonals

Since we are two weeks away (June 15th and 16th with Friday testing) I thought I would throw out a roll call for the Tammy Dawe Memorial Regatta and Divisional! Here's the APBA sanction:

https://www.apba.org/internal/print_...p?EditID=12224

Notice there is a link to pre-register with Jean McKay.

I'll be there with a CSH, CSR, and 25SSR. Dave Anderson will be driving my boat in 20SSH. My Trailer will also consist of Zach Malhiiot and Moby Grape Racing: CSH, 20SSH, CSR, and I"m guessing 25SSR.

Who all is in?! This is going to be a big race with the Stock Category winners getting a seat in the 2013 New York Nationals (min 8 boats)!
    Attached Files
    Kyle Bahl
    20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Count Me In

Put me down for ASR and I can run AXR if a boat is needed.
    Dan Wilde
    58-C

"Don't let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart." Chuck D

Comment

If everyone pre-registers at http://www.boatracingr11.com, you will be able to see the boat count for each class (http://www.boatracingr11.com/Registr...data_stats.php)
      Hydroman 14-C
      Bob Burrell
      krb Racing
      Yuba City Ca 95993

Comment

ASH
        20SSH

see you there!
        Dave
        42-C

Comment

mike's trailer will have 4 boats on it kevin curtis will run ash,casey wright will run csh and 20ssh and mike wright will run ash and he will run osy 400
          Last edited by wright racing; 06-10-2013, 08:07 PM. Reason: status change

Comment

Divisionals

I will be flying into Reno late Thursday night, Not sure if I am going to stay in Reno or drive down to race site. Anybody from the area know he best way to get there from Reno? Thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroman View Post
              If everyone pre-registers at http://www.boatracingr11.com, you will be able to see the boat count for each class (http://www.boatracingr11.com/Registr...data_stats.php)
              Cool done. Nice to see that data now of actual sign ups, not just hearsay! lol
              Kyle Bahl
              20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                I will be flying into Reno late Thursday night, Not sure if I am going to stay in Reno or drive down to race site. Anybody from the area know he best way to get there from Reno? Thanx.
                Take I-80 west to I-5 south. Then follow the directions on the circular.

I will drive ASR for sure and maybe CSR.

kk

Comment

Change of plans! Count me in!

20ssH & OSY! :-)

And if there's an 1100 in need of a deck rider, count me in! ;-)
                  Marlee Hill
                  4th Generation Hill
                  Hill Racing Team
                  20ssH & SST45
                  1-C, 32-C, 9

Hillmarine.net
                  Hill Marine Products

Signature Propellers

Comment

Originally posted by krazy karl View Post
                    Take I-80 west to I-5 south. Then follow the directions on the circular.

I will drive ASR for sure and maybe CSR.

kk
                    We will probably need ya in CSR to make 8 boats, if you can! Thanks!
                    Kyle Bahl
                    20-R

Comment

6 days to register!

Just warning you. Speak up and send in those pre-regi's
                      Dan Wilde
                      58-C

"Don't let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart." Chuck D

Comment

We will be there with;
                        20SSH
                        CSH
                        OSY400
                        CSR

Comment

Great news

I am really looking forward to seeing you guys again. Have a safe trip.

Originally posted by WilliamsRacingTeam View Post
                          We will be there with;
                          20SSH
                          CSH
                          OSY400
                          CSR
                          Moby Grape Racing
                          "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

AXH -- Schwartzenbach
                            AXR -- D. Wilde
                            ASR – Wilde, Bishop, Lombardo, Martin
                            ASH – Wright, Hale, Curtis, Schwartzenbach, Schmeltz, Lombardo, P. Wilde, S. Wilde, Martin
                            CSR – Bahl, Bishop, Malhoit, Williams, Salmon, Gleason, P. Brians, C. Williams
                            CSH – Wright, Bahl, Gabrielson, Salmon, Johnson, Wartinger, Malhoit, Williams,
                            20SSH -- Wright, Gabrielson, Hale, Schmeltz, Salmon, Johnson, Anderson, Malhoit, Hill, Williams. Lombardo, Martin
                            25SSR – Bahl, Salmon, Bishop
                            OSY – Hill, Williams, Salmon, M. Wright
                            Sport C – Banducci, Walde, DeStefans, Biglow, Finkbohner
                            CMR -- Williams
                            CServR -- Nilsen, Thorsen, "Mystery Driver"
                            CRacR -- Nilsen, Thorsen, "Mystery Driver"
                            CMH -- Salmon, Powell
                            CMR -- Powell

Looks like the North is pulling ahead of the South with entries. LOL

Rumor has it several C Service and Racing Teams will also be in attendence.
                            Also rec’d call from Doug Martin Team.

In an attempt to make pre-registration user friendly EBBC has been using several options . . . See circular for details.
                            If you had not had an opportunity to pre-register, Please take a moment to submit, it really helps your fellow drivers and the scoring/registration team.

Will continue to post on HydroRacer as registrations come in.
                            THANK YOU to all who have registered.
                            Last edited by Jean Mackay; 06-12-2013, 11:11 PM. Reason: Adding recent entries rec'd Tues. 6/11 . . .

Comment

You guys in Washington should be glad we aren't racing this weekend. I live in the mountains at 3,500' and it is 102* at 3pm. It has been at or over 100* at my house for the past 4 days. The good news is that it is supposed to be about 90* next weekend. Quite comfortable as far as Calif goes for June.

As far as running CSR I will if I can get a little help. It gets to be a hassle trying to run two classes by myself with no pit crew and I am one of the assistant risk managers to boot. And I ain't no spring chicken anymore. Looking forward to next weekend.
                              kk

Comment

Working...
                              X