• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20SSH and CSH
    103-C

Comment

Looking foward to seeing you guys . . .

We are looking for 2 additional CSRs to get to the "magic" number 8 . . .

Anyone got any ideas?

Comment

Dsh

Wish we could get a DSH class going at race.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Mackay View Post

Anyone got any ideas?
          I got an idea. As we all know the 30-H is no longer legal in CSH, but If I remember right isn't my 30-H still legal in CSR?

Comment

Sorry, R12 doesn't have any runabouts of any class. But if someone somehow showed up with boats, I bet you could find drivers!

Looks like we're a few boats short of 8 in ASH, too. I think four is all we're going to bring from the South. I assume we'll see Tony in there, right? and I would have thought Pam & her dad, too, no?. No ASH from R10?
            Dave
            42-C

Comment

this is going to be a great event would be cool to see some d hydros or runabouts classes needed some more racers axh,asr,osy and ash take a few minutes this sunday and register it only it takes a few minutes

Comment

Ash

Pop and Sis are going to run, don't know why they haven't reg'd yet.
                Dan Wilde
                58-C

"Don't let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart." Chuck D

Comment

Your Dad Never does until Thurs before the event. Trust me on this.
                  bill b

Comment

Registration

Might help if Jean put up the registration link. Dave

Comment

Use the Boatracingr11.com link.
                      bill b

Comment

East Bay Boat Club link. Contains an entry page. http://www.boatracingebbc.com/

kk

Comment

Anyone got any ideas?
                          I could add another rack to my trailer and throw on another CSR. Someone would have to come up with a motor and a driver. It IS a marathon boat, but not my old one, so it wouldn't be terribly competitive. If it got rough it could be an ace in the hole though. This is a roll up boat.

I would need to know ASAP.
                          kk

Comment

Originally posted by krazy karl View Post
                            I could add another rack to my trailer and throw on another CSR. Someone would have to come up with a motor and a driver. It IS a marathon boat, but not my old one, so it wouldn't be terribly competitive. If it got rough it could be an ace in the hole though. This is a roll up boat.

I would need to know ASAP.
                            kk
                            I will be bringing down daren gehring's csr to make another entry. At this point ill put pat in it but anyone with runabout experience could if approved by Darren . I count 7 csr's. anyone know about garland Powell?

Also would like some 25ssr's. very easy restrict plate change and I have an extra for someone to use.
                            Last edited by Racerkyle20; 06-09-2013, 06:19 PM.
                            Kyle Bahl
                            20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Csr

I'm in... Set it up and the driving end is done. Might need some lead, I weigh 150#!
                              Dan Wilde
                              58-C

"Don't let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart." Chuck D

Comment

Csr

Originally posted by dwilderacer View Post
                                I'm in... Set it up and the driving end is done. Might need some lead, I weigh 150#!
                                I need to drive up and see this if work allows it!!

Todd

Comment

Working...
                                X