No announcement yet.

2013 So/MOD/PRO/AX Western Copperopolis, CA Divisonals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Frank Zorken? I think Garland drives his equipment.
    bill b

Comment

Thought

What about Mark Tingley or Lonnie Morris do they have a CSR

Comment

Csr

I've been to the finals in A & B , why not try a C. D to fallow.
        Dan Wilde
        58-C

"Don't let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart." Chuck D

Comment

Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
          I will be bringing down daren gehring's csr to make another entry. At this point ill put pat in it but anyone with runabout experience could if approved by Darren . I count 7 csr's. anyone know about garland Powell?

Also would like some 25ssr's. very easy restrict plate change and I have an extra for someone to use.
          I OK with letting a good runabout driver run my boat in CSR, but no "lightweight drivers" (under 180) please !!!.....................LOL...................they wreck it (or scratch the paint), they BUY IT, as it is also my CMR........LOL............
          Last edited by mercguy; 06-09-2013, 10:13 PM.
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Entry Updates

Just updated entry listing . . . see page 1 of thread postings.

Looks like the South has pulled ahead of the North:
            Last edited by Jean Mackay; 06-09-2013, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Need extra CSR....

I can drive the boat or if Karl is gracious to provide a boat, then we can provide an engine. I can drive it so we can make a class for CSR. I raced last our CSR year at Minden. I won't sent any records, but I can help out the class. The one thing we would have to do is figure out the kill switch setup.
              Let me know what you want to do.

Comment

kill switch

i have an extra kill switch but for a 102 moto sorry do have a 302 but it needs the wiring from the motor to the kill switchr
                Last edited by wright racing; 06-10-2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Attn kb

Originally posted by WilliamsRacingTeam View Post
                  I can drive the boat or if Karl is gracious to provide a boat, then we can provide an engine. I can drive it so we can make a class for CSR. I raced last our CSR year at Minden. I won't sent any records, but I can help out the class. The one thing we would have to do is figure out the kill switch setup.
                  Let me know what you want to do.
                  Kyle,

Pack the Kill Switch I threw in your hardware box yesterday for Craig....it's all set with to go with wire and bracket.

R-19
                  www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
                    I will be bringing down daren gehring's csr to make another entry. At this point ill put pat in it but anyone with runabout experience could if approved by Darren . I count 7 csr's. anyone know about garland Powell?

Also would like some 25ssr's. very easy restrict plate change and I have an extra for someone to use.
                    l run 25ssr if the restrictor plate is available.

Also do we need my extra boat for CSR. I would rather not build on my trailer but I will if we need the boat.

kk

Comment

I have a Konig kill switch in the motorhome if needed.

Comment

Allergies

How is the pollen and stuff down there right now? Sounds like a stupid question...but if it is super bad there is no way I can drive a race boat....way to many allergy pills in my system....would not be safe. Dave

Comment

Allergies

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                          How is the pollen and stuff down there right now? Sounds like a stupid question...but if it is super bad there is no way I can drive a race boat....way to many allergy pills in my system....would not be safe. Dave
                          Dave,
                          Not a stupid question at all. The weather here has been very windy lately where Im at which is about an hour or so away from the race site. Not sure how bad you have allergies but its not to bad for the most part as I have bad allergies as well. The weather has been changing so much its really hard to say what it will be like on race weekend. Would hate to say its bad and we wind up having great weather for the race and you miss out.
                          Todd

Comment

Allergies

I have my plane ticket and stuff....I am headed down. Never had allergies as bad as I have had them today. Thought I was headed to the hospital around 3 this afternoon...could not breath blah blah blah. May try alternative stuff before I head down. Dave

Comment

Originally posted by dwilderacer View Post
                              I'm in... Set it up and the driving end is done. Might need some lead, I weigh 150#!
                              Like, Daniel. Find me a CSR ride & I'm in.

Jim

Comment

Csr

How many CSRs do we have?

Comment

Working...
                                X