Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You Have Boat Racing On The Brain When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craig-
    We do that almost every year. Saw 103mph on the GPS on Sunday Lake two years ago. Fastest I have ever been there. I was with my Dad, Dudek and the Berkens. I will have to dig deep to find those pictures.
    DAVEY 18w

Comment

Winter in Wakefield

Here you go Craig from two yeras ago.
      Attached Files
      DAVEY 18w

Comment

Boat Racing on the Brain

When you have an ASH hull for a coffee table.

Comment

When yer sit'n at the computer between 2-5 AM (and see 10-12 others log'd in..... in the H/R....member list)......

.....it's -7 degrees out,...Ya just stuffed another bag'a pellets in the furnace.......and.....yer make'n ......MOD motor noises while read'n thru H/R

Ya just checked yer 401K retirement account.......that dropped 10% in value last week......(for about the 4th time since yer last race).......and ya still try ta fig'r how to split yer tax return for a couple new wheels.......and maybe a Sidewinder powerhead (with a chamber) to go on that 15 h/r tower/foot ya been save'n

Ya listen to those in other threads that call ya "whiner" cause ya think "outside'a the box" in this sport and ya still keep think'n that way.......

Ya go back to yer computer home page that opens to MSN and start to read all the good(?) news going on in the world.........AND YA THANK .....GOD.....yer living in a society and in a sport.............that ya have the ability to think and do.................free will

19P/100N
          Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 01-22-2009, 12:16 AM.
          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Hot laps

When you have the boat sitting on the lawn so you can clean the trailer and you come around the corner of the garage and your sons doing hot laps around the neighbors house. (at least in his mind he is)
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Tomtall; 01-17-2009, 08:33 PM.
            Tom L.

Comment

you better hide a GPS in there... That way you know if he is getting it out while you are at work. And using it as a toboggan

"The Coffee Guy"
              TEAM CAFFEINE
              Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
              " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Boat Racing on the Brain

When you develop a dance move called the "Runabout."

Comment

bump....................12:39am
                  100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
                  X