Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You Have Boat Racing On The Brain When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christine Brewster View Post
    Oh, about November or so, I walked out to the garage and found Jeff caressing the pickle of his hydro saying " I know, I know (like to you talk to a dog, in the higher octave) I miss you too". He turned around and I was standing there, I said as I was walking back into the house,,, "I'm worried about you," leaving him laughing like crazy.
    Christine ,thank god you were specific and added (of his hydro)
    Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
    The eh TEAM
    "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

Tab.jpg

Okay, how about this. You got it bad when you teach your kids how to race when you cut your lawn.
      Shane Hebert
      15L

Comment

Tab.jpg

Okay, how about this. You got it bad when you teach your kids how to race when you cut your lawn.
        Attached Files
        Shane Hebert
        15L

Comment

When Your Coolers Say 52-m Your Chairs Say 52-m Your Motor Home Plates Say 45m -52m Your Tools Say 52-m And Your Kids First Tattoos Are All Ready Planned Right Ears 52-m Left Ear 45-m .................................how Ya Like Me Now Kerrs Love Ya Donnie........................

Comment

I dated this girl a bit ago and thought....If she liked racing, she'd be just right for ASH...Maybe she could be the next Amy Sweeney

Comment

as winter sets in, here in the north east of the pocono mts. this past weekends snow storm gave myself and my two girls and ideal. our house sets on top of a realy big hill.
              [i think you know were im going with this]
              we took my 20ssh for a few down hill runs. i could not help myself, i even went my self.
              the kids loved it. HYDRO SNOW RACING.

CHUCK, BREANNA AND GRACE

Comment

Flashbacks

I took the RV out for a 20 minute spin to give it a good mechanical workout before completing its final winterization. When I pulled into the driveway I had flashbacks while driving the final few yards before beginning its long winter nap. Not flashbacks of returning from trips to the ocean with the entire family. Not flashbacks of returning from romantic weekends away with my bride. But flashbacks of arriving in the middle of the night, very tired from driving 4, 6, or 8 hours from a fun race weekend but at the same time wired from drinking Red Bull, with everyone else in the RV fast asleep. Sometimes the "worst" homecomings make the best memories.
                @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
                72@E
                Former Boat Racer
                21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
                20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

you know when you got boatracing on the brain...

When you name your 6-week old lab/shepherd puppy "PROP" he'll be debuting at races this season..
                  Attached Files
                  Johnny Wlodarski III
                  24J

Comment

Or when you come home from an incredible San Diego day at a classic car show in La Jolla cove....To see the meat you are smoking to stuff the brats with is ready to go into the casings....And, you have to freeze the meat because no one will be in the pits to help you eat them until February.....
                    Bill Schwab
                    Miss KTDoodle #62C
                    -Naturescape encinitas landscape company

Comment

Originally posted by j hydro racer View Post
                      When you name your 6-week old lab/shepherd puppy "PROP" he'll be debuting at races this season..
                      Nice dog!
                      I hope i get to meet
                      him this summer

Comment

When you Drive 200 Miles...

Actually, I drove 700 miles in one day, then a week later I drove 350 miles...as I could not believe that Ernie Dawe has kept this test site a secret...It is 200 miles from home, but great camp grounds perfect water and nobody around...

Sand bars at each end of the course, so no big boats come by...

I start thinking I could race C Runabout...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by adamallen View Post
                          I dated this girl a bit ago and thought....If she liked racing, she'd be just right for ASH...Maybe she could be the next Amy Sweeney
                          HA-HA! I thought the same thing when I showed the girl i'm dating now my CSH. She sat in it and i thought... She'd be Kick A** in OSY! Maybe she would be lighter than Peters!
                          Kyle Bahl
                          20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

New lake

As the rains continue to fall here in the northwest, I look at the farm field next door and think... I'm really sick of this rain, but a little more and maybe we can do some testing...
                            Brian's got it bad also..
                            Attached Files
                            Maroney Racing

Comment

yeah right....

Originally posted by D_Allen_III View Post
                              I bought a Jiffy ice auger the other day and about five minutes after owning it I thought, "I wonder how fast this would go if we put it on a tower..."

Mustachio - be quiet and go help your dad work on the 20SSH rig otherwise Mike is going to punch you in the face.

Bill
                              Last edited by BP125V; 01-12-2009, 11:44 AM.
                              Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

Originally posted by JBM View Post
                                As the rains continue to fall here in the northwest, I look at the farm field next door and think... I'm really sick of this rain, but a little more and maybe we can do some testing...
                                Brian's got it bad also..
                                almost time for some CMH testin!!!
                                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X