• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice work

Very nice work Mike.....

Comment

• Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
      Here are the last pictures before we turn her over tomorrow.
      Mike, looks really good. Just curious, do the plan call for a pad on the bottom of both sponsons. Or did you decided to add those yourself?
      Sean Byrne

Comment

• Done exactly the way Marc designed her. Right Marc?
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

• Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
          Here are the last pictures before we turn her over tomorrow.
          Mike,
          Looks great - just like the one I have on the trailer. You will love driving it.
          Brian 10s

Comment

• Profile Shot ....
            High strength composite "top side" saves some weight. Sister-ship was balanced well and great in the corners.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by drbyrne55; 01-27-2009, 03:24 PM.
            BOPP

Comment

• Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
              Mike, looks really good. Just curious, do the plan call for a pad on the bottom of both sponsons. Or did you decided to add those yourself?
              Yes, the plans call for a step in the sponson bottoms. I have been doing that for about 20 years now in all of my boat designs.

Comment

• Yellow!!!

Boat looks excellent Dan (Thanks RJ and Jason). I do like the yellow, itll look good with the Banana Boy gear lol

How about "Banana Boat"? lol 8-)
                28-R

Comment

• Originally posted by HydroKyle93R View Post
                  Boat looks excellent Dan (Thanks RJ and Jason). I do like the yellow, itll look good with the Banana Boy gear lol

How about "Banana Boat"? lol 8-)
                  did you notice the name ..."Kamikaze" ... although, banana boat fits, Kamikaze Kyle fits better
                  BOPP

Comment

• Originally posted by drbyrne55 View Post
                    did you notice the name ..."Kamikaze" ... although, banana boat fits, Kamikaze Kyle fits better
                    No matter what you guys decide every boat needs a name

Now Yellow will have all the hydro classes covered from 20SSH thru DSH if you team up with Troy

Comment

• hahahha its the yellow boat Revolution!!!! Kamikaze haha i actually missed that one

are you go gonna stick with wood grain or paint the boat, mike?
                      28-R

Comment

• Kevin--nice

KEVIN--Any pics on initial jig set up and frames???
                        Lars 36W

Comment

• Kevin, DON"T DO IT! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by HydroKyle93R View Post
                            hahahha its the yellow boat Revolution!!!! Kamikaze haha i actually missed that one

are you go gonna stick with wood grain or paint the boat, mike?
                            Kyle, You are the second one to ask that. My last one was a lot of the natural wood. I hate to say it but this one I was thinking of painting a "yellow" and Grabber Blue from the Ford Mustang and Pintos of the 70's. Just a little before your time Kyle. LOL

Not wanting to copy but I really like the shade of yellow on your new ride. Do you know if it is a car color. Hint Hint.

Comment

• No I don't have any other pics. I will see if Kelly has any. He will building a couple more.

Kevin
                              "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

• Composite, what?

I'd like to see one of these composite boats painted with a wood grain.... That would really seem odd, assuming the world is flat.....
                                http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X