kevs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News flash!

I am very happy to announce that Kevs will soon be served at a shop in Franklin Park il. This shop is very close to the metra station. It is a tea shop now. They will be changing their hours to start opening at 6 AM (instead of noon)and begin serving Kevs. Hopefully this will help them get things back on a firm footing as the shop has been struggling to stay open for a while now.
    Kev

sry just could not help sharing this info with my racing buddys

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Coffe Shop.

I was wondering if quality coffe would ever show it's face in Franklin Park.

Comment

I take it you have some history with Franklin Park?
        I know very little about it other than it is "up there in those towns" and near Ohare airport.

"The Coffee Guy"
        TEAM CAFFEINE

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

" IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Seattle

I will be going to Seattle. There will be room for some coffee. first come first served for delivery at the national meeting.

"The Coffee Guy"
          TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

Originally posted by Kev43V View Post
            I am very happy to announce that Kevs will soon be served at a shop in Franklin Park il. This shop is very close to the metra station. It is a tea shop now. They will be changing their hours to start opening at 6 AM (instead of noon)and begin serving Kevs. Hopefully this will help them get things back on a firm footing as the shop has been struggling to stay open for a while now.
            Kev

sry just could not help sharing this info with my racing buddys
            Kev,
            Congratulations!!! This is great news!!!

- Mike

Comment

Working...
            X