kevs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevs

I have green beans on hand for 2 pounds of my 3 bean harmony,2 lbs of Italian espresso, and about 5 pounds of Colombian supremo. any takers so I can order more green beans?
    PM me thanks
    Kev
    paypal compliant

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

unsolicited endorsment...

Kevin really cares about his product. If you care to have a delicous cup a coffee, you should try Kevin's Coffee.
    My wife and I really enjoy his stuff. Our favorite is his Colombian medium roast.
    BTW Kevin, I'm still hoping for a couple "Powered by Kev's coffee decals" for the boat & some electric color "Powered by Kevs Coffee" t-shirts to put on the wife. ( I can pay with paypal)

Comment

Originally posted by kev43v View Post
      i Have Green Beans On Hand For 2 Pounds Of My 3 Bean Harmony,2 Lbs Of Italian Espresso, And About 5 Pounds Of Colombian Supremo. Any Takers So I Can Order More Green Beans?
      Pm Me Thanks
      Kev
      Paypal Compliant:d
      Kev So Whats Up With The Leftcoast Mystery Blend. Do You Rember How You Made That Great Coffee. The Sticker Is Still On The Cabinet Next To The Coffee Pot.lol

The Best Coffe Ever

RICHARD J BIRD
      TEAM
      MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
      THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
      MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

LOL I threw a blend together. just if or by golly, it had some Kona from hawaii, had some colombian, had some monsooned malabar, had some sumatra
        Plus I broke every rule of coffee roasting and did not weigh any of it individualy. I have never been able to duplicate it or even come close since And that stuff ROCKED!) my wife was looking at me like I was nutz. then asked me what if he wants more what are you going to do ? I said i don't know.. thats why its the Left Coast Mystery Blend. it made perfect sense to me at the time....
        I better send you some 3 bean tomorrow err today I mean (as I look at the clock)
        Last edited by Kev43V; 02-11-2009, 11:23 PM.

"The Coffee Guy"
        TEAM CAFFEINE

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

" IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

UP North Coffee orders

Kev, send sj some price lists and a doz biz cards . I've been sharing and you got some sales to make up here.

Comment

Must say, i'm interested in this stuff...what kind of coffee gets reviews like this across the country!
            Hmmm
            ----
            Graham18ce
            Team Canada ThunderCat
            Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
            Twitter @FralickRacing
            Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

Hey Graham 18CE, my brother to the North, this coffee is awesome. My other brother by another mother, Kev, saved me at the Wakefield Nationals in 2006. I had a few to many & too long into the night, I thought I would never make my heat. Then it seemed as sent from God, (things happen to me a lot like that) I saw some guy making coffee early in the pits, he had a little table set up. That is how I met Kev and his wife and they saved me to race another day. Kev makes great coffee and I have seen Chemist that don't care as much as him! Rock on Kev!!!!!!
              Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Is there a web site or a menu that can be posted for this great coffee? I think Im going to have to pick some up to make it through the west of the winter without the adrenaline rush of the first turn.

Earl I dont think you should be hanging around with any chemists.
                Last edited by Moon child; 02-12-2009, 11:21 AM.
                Dave W. Young
                95-D
                "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

wow thanks

wow thanks for the reviews friends
                  Steve I will email you a current order form. Sorry I have never gotten around to having cards printed.
                  I went ahead and ordered some more beans anyway I have some Kenya AA and extra Colombian on the way

"The Coffee Guy"
                  TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

Had an question on pre grinding beans.
                    I can do it. but I do not like to.

The flavors in coffee are in the form of volatile oils. so I like to point out that pre grinding coffee is like pre mixing your race fuels weeks ahead of a race.
                    Yes you CAN do it, but do you really want too? LOL

the flavor bearing oils in coffee "gas off" even in the whole bean state, but at a much slower rate than after you grind, This is due to the increased surface area of the ground beans when compared to whole beans.
                    Also you should store you beans in an airtight container. and/or store them in the freezer.
                    Some of the purists insist that much of the flavor is lost, less than 1 hour after grinding. I will not go that far. But I can assure you I can taste the differance in coffee, ground 2 or 3 hours before brewing.

"The Coffee Guy"
                    TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

But i run my race fual as long as it last, season, two maybe! Hahhaha - Doh! That is why Earl beat me at Crystal Lake!!! Ahhahahha
                      ----
                      Graham18ce
                      Team Canada ThunderCat
                      Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
                      Twitter @FralickRacing
                      Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

LOL that will learn ya.
                        Gene Thought he smoked a OMC once... month old race mix in a plastic can.
                        the thing would hardly pull itself to get on plane
                        remember that one Gene? hehe he got home used fresh mix and the test wheel to see how bad it was. and low and behold the motor was fine!
                        Why is it we humans seem to have to learn things the hard way LOL

grinders... once our bean grinder died. My wife came outside and got vexed.
                        I had one of her stainless frying pans with a pile of coffee beans in it, and a hammer. so I am smashing coffee beans with the hammer in the pan. She was not a bit happy. I can not repeat on here what she asked me. my reply, "do you want a cup of coffee or not?" she still was not happy but she did drink the coffee LOL
                        we have 2 grinders now

"The Coffee Guy"
                        TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

Just got in a shipment of new green beans they are ready to roast!
                          Kenya AA 12.00 per pound
                          Columbian Supremo 10.00 per pound
                          Three bean Harmony 12.00 per pound

paypal - kschertz@schertzsite.com
                          any interest in Kona? or any other bean? I can order it in for you

"The Coffee Guy"
                          TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

Now is a good time to put in an order for delivery at the NATs and save shipping costs

"The Coffee Guy"
                            TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

Not the Best Race For Me.........

Originally posted by Graham 18ce View Post
                              But i run my race fual as long as it last, season, two maybe! Hahhaha - Doh! That is why Earl beat me at Crystal Lake!!! Ahhahahha
                              I really never have any good luck at Crystal Lake, I do better when your cable gets loose! Ha Ha! Mate!
                              Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
                              X