No announcement yet.

Stock Chairman's Long Term Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veum let me test his DSH and I had a hell of a time rolling that up in the turn... ; )

Comment

• Why can't you race what you want. What is the big deal. Craig Bowman has no problem racing against flat turning boats. He is Region 3's High Point Winner in CSR this year.
      SPORTMANSHIP expresses an aspiration that the activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors.

Comment

• Sheri? Is that you? You now how scared you are of that sword(aka: goose killer) on the side of Rich's boats.
        sigpic

Comment

• Oops

Sorry Bill, JEFF, did not mean to put words in your mouths ! I have yet to drive a rollup, so I don't know what its like. And I can see where it is possible to get hit by a side fin easyer than a bottom fin. But dang it I like my flat turner, and I haven't figured out how to drive it with a bottom fin.

DSH rollup! dang didn't know that was possible AND keep it sunny side up!
          Gene Schertz 26V
          TEAM CAFFEINE
          Cranked up and ready to Roll
          Reeds for Speed!

Comment

• Yes Matt it's me with guidance from my unnamed source. Yes the side fin worries me but so do the props and you have to admit he was fast!!
            Love you your Aunt Sheri
            SPORTMANSHIP expresses an aspiration that the activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors.

Comment

• I just watched the 93' Hinton Nationals when he was in his ASR ASH heyday. Man he was fast! He still is fast, he is just not the driver anymore(hahaha).
              I just want to see Craig Bowman win the Nationals.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by MGallagher; 01-24-2007, 11:23 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BP125V View Post
                Ryan and Gene,

my sidefin Sorensen ASR is the most fun boat I've ever had in 26 years of racing. Please don't lump me in with the "ban the side fin" group.

Bill Pavlick

PS I love the roll ups too.
                Bill, I can speek for Niffy and she is on your side of the fence.
                Roger

Comment

• Originally posted by MGallagher View Post
                  He shoulda bought a Runne Craft!
                  "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

• Guess you will be moving over to Team Broc. The roll up boat factory.
                    Have a goo day.

Comment

• Niffy

Roger,
                      Not to get off the subject .

But How is Niffy doing? Is she walking ok and back to work?
                      Gene Schertz 26V
                      TEAM CAFFEINE
                      Reeds for Speed!

Comment

• Originally posted by MGallagher View Post
                        I just watched the 93' Hinton Nationals when he was in his ASR ASH heyday. Man he was fast! He still is fast, he is just not the driver anymore(hahaha).
                        Craig's boat didn't break though. Isn't that right Craig?
                        Ryan Runne
                        9-H
                        Wacusee Speedboats
                        ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

• Originally posted by 26V View Post
                          Roger,
                          Not to get off the subject .

But How is Niffy doing? Is she walking ok and back to work?
                          She is back to work and can walk ok. Still has some discomfort which may last another year or so. She's planning to race in Florida this spring so things are going well.
                          Roger

Comment

• Great glad to here it.
                            I was hoping to make a run to Florida also, but the current situation just doesn't look like its doable.

Tell Niffy hi
                            Gene Schertz 26V
                            TEAM CAFFEINE
                            Reeds for Speed!

Comment

Working...
                            X