2010 SO Agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thomas Racing View Post
    I recently purchased two 80 motors, a couple of props, and a 20 hydro. If I had known that there were plans in the works to penalize the 80 motors, ***
    -- Mel Thomas
    The recent election changed this.
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

changed this how?

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
      The recent election changed this.
      These Matt D'Agostino proposals were both defeated two years in a row. He is now a commissioner, so are we to assume the change you are referring to is that the weight and the height for the 80 motor will be changed this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Racing View Post
        Why don't we leave the 80 motor alone and let it run its natural course.

-- Mel Thomas
        If the majority of the membership agreed with letting out of production motors "run their natural course", they would not have allowed the C motor into 20 or into 25 or B.

Last edited by jeff55v; 01-25-2010, 02:54 PM. Reason: added "B"

Comment

Restrictions on D age & height

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
          how about removing the current height restriction on the Tohatsu and make it the same as the 44XS........................dont need the Parity Committee anymore........
          Two of my agenda items: If yer old enough to drive a 750 mod hydro & runabout you're surely old enough drive a D-hydro... so the age ought to be 16. And.. I noticed a merc set a new lap record... time to get rid of the height restriction for the tohatsu or at least put it at zero like the merc. The Tohatsu has been legal at zero in 750 mod and 850Hydro, NBRA imposes no height restriction. This is not a safety issue here. I hope logic and reason will prevail at this years meeting.

Alex

Comment

Working...
          X