2010 SO Agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 SO Agenda

This is the current tentative agenda. Happy reading.
    Attached Files
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Thank you Ed

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Thanks Ed!

We're gonna need a lot of Coffee in Seattle, Kev!
      sigpic

http://social.apba.org/

Comment

I like.

Comment

Hey Ricky Bobby, Ed Hearn, SO Chairman, Exhaulted One,

Are you going to slow down that rocket Merc with a restrictor and give the Sidewinder and us poor, fat, Yamato guys a chance for a year or two?

Tim
          Tim Weber

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Outlaw View Post
            Thanks Ed!

We're gonna need a lot of Coffee in Seattle, Kev!
            I will be bringing coffee for the great people that have opened their home to Gene and I to stay for the meeting, I will also be happy to bring coffee beans to anyone that requests it. PM if interested LOL Ah.. I will say first come first served as I am not going to pay for extra luggage!

"The Coffee Guy"
            TEAM CAFFEINE

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

" IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Anyone going to the meeting from Canada - get me some beans - can't have too many around the house!! Hahaha
              ----
              Graham18ce
              Team Canada ThunderCat
              Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
              Twitter @FralickRacing
              Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Weber View Post
                Hey Ricky Bobby, Ed Hearn, SO Chairman, Exhaulted One,

Are you going to slow down that rocket Merc with a restrictor and give the Sidewinder and us poor, fat, Yamato guys a chance for a year or two?

Tim
                Tim, Maybe the Parity Committee will review it.
                bill b

Comment

Tim you could always make him an offer for his merc that he just can not stand to refuse. LOL

"The Coffee Guy"
                  TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

Originally posted by Kev43V View Post
                    I will be bringing coffee for the great people that have opened their home to Gene and I to stay for the meeting, I will also be happy to bring coffee beans to anyone that requests it. PM if interested LOL Ah.. I will say first come first served as I am not going to pay for extra luggage!
                    Bags fly free on Southwest...
                    sigpic

http://social.apba.org/

Comment

??????????

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
                      Tim, Maybe the Parity Committee will review it.
                      Bill
                      What 'parity' committee?? The only parity committee in existance is in DSH? And perhaps they should be removed and in it's place replaced with a party committee!!

See you in Seattle!!

Comment

Thanks Ed,
                        The only thing I noticed was a spelling error on k.4.a) It should be an O in Tohatsu.
                        Any other concerns I have I will take to my commissioners. (Assuming 2 commissioners from the west coast will be able to do anything LOL )

Comment

25 Merc speed

Amen, brother Tim Weber.

Anyone watching the 25ssR finals at the Nationals last couple years will admit...the Merc 25xs (all 2 of them) are blowing away the Yamatos.

Will be interesting to see how the new 20ci Sidewinder stacks up against them.

Comment

Funny Class............

Originally posted by dholt View Post

Anyone watching the 25ssR finals at the Nationals last couple years will admit...the Merc 25xs (all 2 of them) are blowing away the Yamatos.

Will be interesting to see how the new 20ci Sidewinder stacks up against them.
                            This entire class has always been a wierd deal.........the Yamato's were allowed in in 19?? to help sustain the class and give the Merc's a chance to re-group and build up the class. But the result has been that the Yamato guys now have two classes to run with basically one rig! Which is a good thing!!!!! And the Merc's have pretty much vanished in 25ssr. Dave Dewald where are you man!!

The bad thing is the 'two' Merc's Dana refers to come out to play once or twice a year at the big races and dust off the Yamato's that were put in the class to help the Merc's........ Jeez, i need an asprin.

Comment

Question on the 20 height rule…

Question on the 20 height rule…

Are we going to ramrod this through as a “SAFTEY” rule again?

I didn’t think that many racers were really cooking their engines anymore. I know some boats tend to cook more but is it really an issue?

Isn’t the real reason for this to try and give the 302’s a little more advantage?

I’m not sure who it was but someone said on here that the 302’s are some of the fastest 20’s in the country. So if the real reason is to help the 302’s do they really need it?

Whatever you guys decide its fine with me we’ll just have our props reworked like we had to do in C and spend another 1000.00.

I just wish we would be honest about the reasons we are doing some of these things.
                              "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Working...
                              X