Trout Creek Montana June 18, 19 & 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bud Girls

Hey! I used to work at one of the bars here in Thompson and when they had some events the GIRLS did show up so you never know!
    April- Just another Montana Racer.

Comment

Don't get his hopes up!!!
      Ron Baker E-Mod Hydro R-38
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Baker View Post
        Don't get his hopes up!!!
        Its worth a shot
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

trust me if they show up I'll be the first one to get slapped for staring
          Ron Baker E-Mod Hydro R-38
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Baker View Post
            trust me if they show up I'll be the first one to get slapped for staring
            Or thrown in again for some more swimming lessons. I don't think swimming this weekend will be a good thing. Sounds like we may have rain all weekend and highs in the low 50's. Gee, I never had to race in the rain yet. Another first

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
              Or thrown in again for some more swimming lessons. I don't think swimming this weekend will be a good thing. Sounds like we may have rain all weekend and highs in the low 50's. Gee, I never had to race in the rain yet. Another first
              Keep your visor opened a crack for ventilation so you don't fog up. The first year at Mossyrock I couldn't see after the first lap I was fogged up so badly.
              Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
                Keep your visor opened a crack for ventilation so you don't fog up. The first year at Mossyrock I couldn't see after the first lap I was fogged up so badly.
                Good idea Sean, I usually do anyway just for extra air flow. Must be a little clostrophobic.

Comment

mike a few of us wondering about camping there???

Comment

Cheney, you have to make reservations at the Trout Creek Motel and RV. There is NO camping in the pits. See post #6 in this thread for phone numbers.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

The walk is good for you in the morning. Much easier than going up and around for the drivers meeting at Banks!! Its all flat with two bars and a restaurant in between. Its a very compact layout.

If you need to ATV's are welcome if they are licensed and have mirror and horn. No helmets required.
                      This is really good for those of us on the ambulance service.

Comment

how much for putting up a tent i know a few of us guys are wondering ormaybe we can put one up side the road somewhere heheeh,,, uggg

Comment

Either of the motels would have tent space, as to the cost I don't know you'd have to call them. Things in Montana are usually pretty reasonably prices. The Lakeside would be the closest of the two motels so try their first. - Teresa

Comment

mike there security for the boats and stuff at nite there then or???
                            since i usually work out of the back of my car ,,,, just wondering the layout trying to get ducks in a row/..

Comment

Yes there will be security for the boats at night. They will be able to be left in the pit area.

Comment

just to let peoiple know lakeside expensive and no tenting and rv filled up84.53 a nite for cheep room 25$ nite if rv but that rv full,,, trout creek and rv cut me a good price for a tent,,15$ a nite or 58$ a nite for full bed for a room,,, just to let ya all know..

Comment

Working...
                                X