2010 mod winter nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 Mod Winter Nationals Schedule

After a lot of praying I have to give thanks unto the Lord.

Comment

J Props..............

Jeff
      Will the APBA J Props be at the racesite for test day on Thursday?? And if so, who will be coordinating them?

Comment

J props

J Props are taken care of. They will be there Thursday with me.

Jeff

Comment

Address for Greensport Marina

The address to Greensport Marina is 1000 Greensport Ashville, Al. 35953
          http://www.mapquest.com/mq/5-fW9K8D6tI7vCyLCOLPK9

Hopefully this will help
          Jeff

Comment

Rick Miller went to the water for a little testing, but the devil was in the water and ripped the trap and made the lower unit look like a fish hook. In fifty years of racing, this is the worse test....we were tested alright..more midnight oil....doc Miller

Comment

Early Arrival?

Hi Jeff:

If we get to Rainbow City about Monday evening, as part of a tourist itinerary, would it be possible to drop the trailer at the site and leave it for a couple of days?

Thanks,

Fred Hauenstein
              Fred Hauenstein

Comment

Early Arrival

Yes Fred,
                You will be able to drop your trailer at the race site.
                Jeff

Comment

Pictures

Is anyone going to be at Greensport Marina taking picures.

Jeff Carter
                  34-F

Comment

If this were a vote

Originally posted by jeff34f View Post
                    Is anyone going to be at Greensport Marina taking picures.

Jeff Carter
                    34-F
                    If this were a vote, I would vote that you hire this guy:

http://www.photoshelter.com/c/fpwp/g...BRGxI-&_bqO=37

With respect to all the fine photographers who contribute to boat racing in general and this website in particular, I felt like hanging up my camera forever after viewing these photos.
                    @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
                    72@E
                    Former Boat Racer
                    21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
                    20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

Pictures

Hopefully someone will be taking pics, we can't afford to hire a pro, with the overwhelming expenses we already have of putting on the race. Like ambulance for 4 days at $1,000.00 per day, lake rental. Hope everyone will show up to help support this race! Just a few days before it happens

Comment

What time do the race start Saturday and Sunday? Also is there a charge for spectators and if so how much?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 72@E View Post
                          If this were a vote, I would vote that you hire this guy:

http://www.photoshelter.com/c/fpwp/g...BRGxI-&_bqO=37

With respect to all the fine photographers who contribute to boat racing in general and this website in particular, I felt like hanging up my camera forever after viewing these photos.
                          Mark,

You might already know this, F. Peirce Williams has been around for years he is a professional award winning photographer. I have followed his magnificent work since the mid 80's

Bio:

F. Peirce Williams has been covering the exciting world of motorsports in the United States and abroad for more than 20 years. A contributing photographer to Powerboat and Road & Track magazines, his work regularly appears on the pages of Autosport, RACER, Autoweek, and other publications around the globe thanks to his affiliation with LAT Photographic Agency. His work has included assignments for commercial clients such as Mercury Racing, Honda Racing, Toyota Motorsports, Ford Racing, Chevy, Infiniti, Acura, and others. Artistic, portrait, and beauty photography also play a role in his career as he continues to split his time between the Midwest and the Jersey Shore. On this site, you will find prints, portfolios of his work, and galleries of images available for rights-managed sales.
                          HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

fuel

a fuel suggestion if you like the high octane fuel, is using a local airport av-gas it is usually a low lead 100 octane and in a lot of places supplied by VP Brand costing about 3.50 to 4.00 bucks a gallon . due to hard to find legal pump gas we have been either bringing our own from my local small plane airport or hitting a smaller airport close to the race site

hope this helps
                            Randy

[QUOTE=Matt Dagostino;152662]
                            Originally posted by Bob Dunlap View Post
                            Matt the real MOD racers use 110 octane! Hotrods won't run on anything less!

Lot's of Stock Outboarders will be in the house.......the clean pump gas($2.57 per gallon) will serve them better than the high octane $12 per gallon VP-110. It is great that Jeff is having race fuel available however in the pits. It is one of those 'little things' that should help make this event a driver friendly race!!

I will post the gas station info once the Stock Winter Nationals conclude and that event moves off the front page of Hydroracer.

I heard Luce has a little something for you at the big event!! And it is not a shot of Patron Silver!!
                            Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Working...
                            X