No announcement yet.

2010 mod winter nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earl, the web page to get to race site is on this thread. I posted it yesterday. I see you've been on HR this morning but maybe missed my posting See about 3 up from this one. Jack

Comment

Thanks Jack, Hope your doing well buddy!
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Sanction

Sanction has been sent in today.

Jeff

Comment

Fuel at Mod Winter Nationals

If any one is interested there will be some racing fuel at the Mod Winter Nationals. VP 110 octane C-12 in sealed 5 gal cans. Im not sure of price yet but if your interested let me know and I will make sure that he is at the race.

Thanks
          Jeff
          Last edited by jeff34f; 03-03-2010, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Race fuel

Jeff we need race gas since we are going to run the Hotrods. It would be better to get it there, than to bring it.

Comment

Racing pump gas................

Bob
              I have located a station in Rainbow City that has 'clean' pump gas. I will post it's location and info under a seperate thread soon!

Matt

Comment

Race gas

Matt the real MOD racers use 110 octane! Hotrods won't run on anything less!

Even the stock Yamatos will pick up with it.

Comment

Bob...........

[QUOTE=Bob Dunlap;152638]Matt the real MOD racers use 110 octane! Hotrods won't run on anything less!

Lot's of Stock Outboarders will be in the house.......the clean pump gas($2.57 per gallon) will serve them better than the high octane $12 per gallon VP-110. It is great that Jeff is having race fuel available however in the pits. It is one of those 'little things' that should help make this event a driver friendly race!!

I will post the gas station info once the Stock Winter Nationals conclude and that event moves off the front page of Hydroracer.

I heard Luce has a little something for you at the big event!! And it is not a shot of Patron Silver!!

Comment

What?

Oh Lordy

Comment

Braxton Miller will be able to make this race with Ax hydro and runabout... Will there be other ax runabouts? Doc, just one of the 'What's up Doc?' racing team.

Comment

Doc............

Originally posted by doc 35-0 View Post
                        Braxton Miller will be able to make this race with Ax hydro and runabout... Will there be other ax runabouts? Doc, just one of the 'What's up Doc?' racing team.
                        Great news about Braxton. Looks like Val,Stillwill and i will be there. Should be a pretty good field of Ax's. Luce will be there. Maybe you can talk James into running the AXR to help make a field.........

Tell Rick there is 'clean' pump gas in town for the Stock motors. I will post it's name and location next week.

Matt

Comment

Mod Races

I am not an active racer but am considering. I would like to come to the April races. Would you please advise a point of contact and phone plus a recommendation on the nearest nice RV park.
                          Jim Mouw

Comment

Sanction for 2010 Mod Winter Nationals

Sanction is approved and on the APBA web site. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. 72 degrees and blue skies today.

Jeff Carter
                            34-F

Comment

Boats For Sale

Bennett Boats has a few boats for sale. Can bring to Rainbow City, AL.
                              High Quality and Good Prices.
                              Listed in SO-Mod-Pro Buy & Sell section.

Call Dave Bennett 904-669-9481 Anytime.
                              Deals Possible.

Comment

2010 Mod Winter Nationals Schedule

Here it is. Tentative schedule for the 2010 Mod Winter Nationals. Classes are subject to change. We will run into the next days schedule if we finish early each day.

Friday, all eliminations will be run first. See following post for schedule!

Jeff Carter
                                34-F
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by jeff34f; 03-28-2010, 10:21 PM. Reason: better fit to front page news

Comment

Working...
                                X