Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 Winter Nationals, Pineville Louisiana Roll Call!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick

Originally posted by DrRick34-0 View Post
    Loaded and ready to go for the Winter Nationals. The Carnival crew of the "What's Up Doc Racing Team" is excited to head for Louisiana and the great racing and Cajun food !!!!!!!

Rick Miller
    34-0
    I think you need to add another tier to the trailer.. it would give you an excuse to raise the roof of the gararge.
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Good Luck

Good Luck Region 10 in Pineville.

A big thanks to Moby Grape Racing for hauling our stuff .... Get R Done Mike and Kyle.
      BOPP

Comment

See ya soon Mr. Rick!!! I passed by the lake on my way home from work earlier today. And the city had its workers out grooming the banks and such. The lake looke beautiful and ready to be raced on... Im hyped.
        John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
        Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
        Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
        Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
        Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Also CMH and 40ci SE hydro

Comment

Dsh

Hey Byrne brothers....I have my junky DSH on Perman's trailer also....and you didn't wish me luck? Dang...sorry I forgot to tie down your Hemp on the way back....

Comment

Originally posted by DrRick34-0 View Post
              Loaded and ready to go for the Winter Nationals. The Carnival crew of the "What's Up Doc Racing Team" is excited to head for Louisiana and the great racing and Cajun food !!!!!!!

Rick Miller
              34-0
              Rick,
              Any chance ya might convince The "Legal Eagle"/Rick M. ta go?.....Called and talked to Mary to see if yer crank I sent arrived.....She said they were head'n to camp if a tornado doesn't blow it away............
              .....Bet his chili would go over ...WELL!

Have a good run Buddy,......see ya soon......"IN MY WAKE"..........

Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 03-17-2009, 12:06 AM.
              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Two more "Okies" will be down on Thursday. We have a couple of CSH one to run in APBA and two for NBRA event. After being out for a "Long" time , looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                  Hey Byrne brothers....I have my junky DSH on Perman's trailer also....and you didn't wish me luck? Dang...sorry I forgot to tie down your Hemp on the way back....
                  Great .... I did not know, Sean dropped stuff off .... good luck Dave. Your DSH looked good last year, hopefully your tweaks have made it faster !
                  BOPP

Comment

don't worry, i'll remember to untie your boat first dave. Anyway, it's about 10am Tuesday, and I'm making my way to Maple Valley to Moby Grape Racing, where we will depart this afternoon for Pineville. See y'all in about 2 days!!!
                    28-R

Comment

• Good Luck Mike, Kyle and Dave!! Drive carefully, and make sure you make some posts and give us some updates
                      Sean Byrne

Comment

• Dsh

Thanx Byrne brothers..I was just giving you a hard time. I am not running any of the equipment I was running last year...boat is essentialy new, with a new 44XS powerhead etc. Dunno if I will be fast or not, we will see.
                        Last edited by daveracerdsh; 03-17-2009, 03:52 PM. Reason: wrong spelling on word

Comment

• Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                          Thanx Byrne brothers..I was just giving you a hard time. I am not running any of the equipment I was running last year...boat is essentialy new, with a new 44XS powerhead etc. Dunno if I will be fast or not, we will see.
                          Good luck Mike, Kyle, and Meatball at Winter Nationals

Jim

Comment

• nationals

The name is Dave or David...not meatball. I am sort of getting tired of that tag. 56R

Comment

• On the road again

1:30 AM somewhere outside Boise Idaho. 8.5 hours and $100 worth of gas gone, many of both to come. Moby Grape Racing and crew on the way.
                              Moby Grape Racing
                              "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

• More from the road

1:30 PM, Cheyenne WY, 1226 miles down, too **** many to go. Aside from Lewis' farting things are going well. Just tanked up for $1.53/gal, SWEET!
                                Moby Grape Racing
                                "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Working...
                                X