Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 Winter Nationals, Pineville Louisiana Roll Call!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put our team down for ASH, ASR, BSR and 20ssH.

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
      I appreciate John's work on keeping the count. However, you should all know that there are quite a few people coming to this event that have not responded to this thread. If you are "on the bubble" and relying on the boat count on this thread to make your decision, I would recommend that you contact drivers who race your class. The numbers may be higher than what is reflected here.

Thanks again, John. Mr. Ed.
      Took the words right out of my mouth. Thanks Mr. Ed. This is only ROUGH counts...
      John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
      Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
      Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
      Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
      Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Dsh

I still have not seen an accurate count as to who will be there in DSH. I do understand that some people do not log on here, but it would be cool to get a rough idea as to who will be there. Racer Dave

Comment

just a few notes about the special events. John ask if it would be possible to run a 25 mod in the special event c mod class. 25 mod in nbra is a 102, 202, or 302 with open megaphone pipes. In nbra, c mod can step up into that class. Last year, most of the races in 25 mod was won by a c mod. It seems on a mile course the stinger pipes are faster. John M. is a great driver and he did not compete in most of the races, so he may be able to compete in this class. You can not step down a 25 mod into the c mod in a nbra class. In a special event with the vote of the drivers it maybe possible to let John M. step down. For those who may not know about 'Novice class : It is a class for kids or anyone who would like to try out boat raceing. Any Yamato with a restrictor plate, plates are different if you are useing a model 80, making the motors equal. We can get you a restrictor if you want to compete. Any boat can be used and the speeds of the hydros are about 52 mph with the right prop. 20 boats are the fastest and the runabouts are good for kids if the boat is big enough. Doc

Comment

Pineville roll call !!

Wow, the D count does seem low. if I can get there early Friday morning can I buy a APBA membership and do I need to change my numbers to race in the special event (40 cu in D mod NBRA)?
            Attached Files

=========================
            Tony L. Anderson
            tonylanderson@hotmail.com
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WILDONOUACHITA View Post
              Wow, the D count does seem low. if I can get there early Friday morning can I buy a APBA membership and do I need to change my numbers to race in the special event (40 cu in D mod NBRA)?

You have to be there Thursday. Sign up is X - X Thursday afternoon (don't remember the times offhand for sure but I think it's 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.) and you have to attend the drivers' meeting at 8:00 p.m. Thursday night.

While your numbers are quite legible, they are not APBA legal.

This race is definitely worth making the extra effort to go to if there is any way that you can.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Tony---Come on down....I don't think your numbers will be a problem for nbra special event. You are not running for apba points. I may be speaking out of turn, but I think they would love to have your entry fees. Great place to race and should be great races all weekend. If you were running with your nbra membership in apba classes, I think you would need the apba numbers.

Rick Miller
                34-0

Comment

numbers?

Originally posted by WILDONOUACHITA View Post
                  Wow, do I need to change my numbers ?
                  The numbers might be ok but the dash looks too close to the 4 on the runabout! And you will definitely have to paint the hydro white and the runabout Black!! (remember that background!!!!)

Comment

I will be there with one DMH and FEH... 10-Z

Comment

1. JR also

48N 1*US 2*US

Comment

[QUOTE=David_L6;126867]You have to be there Thursday. Sign up is X - X Thursday afternoon (don't remember the times offhand for sure but I think it's 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.) and you have to attend the drivers' meeting at 8:00 p.m. Thursday night.

Do the registration and drivers meeting time pertain to the J class? My kids will not get out of school until Friday. Just curious.

Comment

S.P.O.T.Rescue, below is tha applicable portions of the sanction. Both the Schedule and the Registration info. You'll be OK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------Schedule-----
                          Classes
                          Friday, March 20, 2009
                          05000 - Modified Outboard (All Classes) National Championship
                          06000 - Stock Outboard (All Classes) National Championship

Saturday, March 21, 2009
                          11000 - J CLASSES (All Classes)

Sunday, March 22, 2009
                          05000 - Modified Outboard (All Classes) 3 Mile/4 Lap
                          06000 - Stock Outboard (All Classes) 3 Mile/4 Lap
                          11000 - J CLASSES (All Classes) 3 Mile/4 Lap

All Stock (except 45SS), Modified and J Classes will run at this event. We will also run four(4) Local classes: Novice Hydro, NBRA C Hydro, and 40 CID Mod Hydro and Runabout. Fri., 3/20 and Sat, 3/21: All SO and MOD classes will run for WINTER NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, Local classes (except Novice) will also run on Fri. and Sat. J, AXS, and Novice Classes will only run on Saturday and Sunday. Sun., 3/22: All classes all categories will run for 3/4 Mile records, except Local classes which will race but not for records.
                          Format/Rules WINTER NATIONALS (FRI. & SAT.): 3 LAPS OF AN APPROX. 1 MILE COURSE (NOT APPROVED FOR RECORDS); SUNDAY: 4 LAPS OF A SURVEYED 3/4 MILE COURSE - "APPROVED FOR RECORDS".

Registration SO & MOD Winter Nationals and Fri./Sat. Races: Thursday, 3/20 - Pavillion in the Pits - 1:00-6:00 p.m. Additional Registration for the J, AXS, and Novice Classes ONLY: Saturday, 3/21, 7:00 a.m.- 7:30 a.m. Additional Registration will take place for Sunday's racing on Sunday, 3/22, 7:00 a.m - 7:30 a.m. Late (original) registration will only be accepted with a substantial monetary penalty set by the Referee. No registration may take place after the green flag has been flown for the first time for the first heat of each race.

Note an additional comment.
                          You can view the entire sanction by going to the APBA web site. (APBA-racing .com )Click on Events which will show the March schedule , click on Pineville and the sanction will come up
                          Last edited by Jack Stotts; 03-15-2009, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Stotts View Post
                            S.P.O.T.Rescue, below is tha applicable portions of the sanction. Both the Schedule and the Registration info. You'll be OK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------Schedule-----
                            Classes
                            Friday, March 20, 2009

Saturday, March 21, 2009
                            11000 - J CLASSES (All Classes)

Sunday, March 22, 2009
                            05000 - Modified Outboard (All Classes) 3 Mile/4 Lap
                            06000 - Stock Outboard (All Classes) 3 Mile/4 Lap
                            11000 - J CLASSES (All Classes) 3 Mile/4 Lap

All Stock (except 45SS), Modified and J Classes will run at this event. We will also run four(4) Local classes: Novice Hydro, NBRA C Hydro, and 40 CID Mod Hydro and Runabout. Fri., 3/20 and Sat, 3/21: All SO and MOD classes will run for WINTER NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, Local classes (except Novice) will also run on Fri. and Sat. J, AXS, and Novice Classes will only run on Saturday and Sunday. Sun., 3/22: All classes all categories will run for 3/4 Mile records, except Local classes which will race but not for records.
                            Format/Rules WINTER NATIONALS (FRI. & SAT.): 3 LAPS OF AN APPROX. 1 MILE COURSE (NOT APPROVED FOR RECORDS); SUNDAY: 4 LAPS OF A SURVEYED 3/4 MILE COURSE - "APPROVED FOR RECORDS".

Registration SO & MOD Winter Nationals and Fri./Sat. Races: Thursday, 3/20 - Pavillion in the Pits - 1:00-6:00 p.m. Additional Registration for the J, AXS, and Novice Classes ONLY: Saturday, 3/21, 7:00 a.m.- 7:30 a.m. Additional Registration will take place for Sunday's racing on Sunday, 3/22, 7:00 a.m - 7:30 a.m. Late (original) registration will only be accepted with a substantial monetary penalty set by the Referee. No registration may take place after the green flag has been flown for the first time for the first heat of each race.

Note an additional comment.
                            You can view the entire sanction by going to the APBA web site. (APBA-racing .com )Click on Events which will show the March schedule , click on Pineville and the sanction will come up
                            Thanks...Mike

Comment

Loaded and ready to go for the Winter Nationals. The Carnival crew of the "What's Up Doc Racing Team" is excited to head for Louisiana and the great racing and Cajun food !!!!!!!

Rick Miller
                              34-0
                              Attached Files

Comment

Have a safe trip! See y'all soon!!
                                Shane Hebert
                                15L

Comment

Working...
                                X