Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 Winter Nationals, Pineville Louisiana Roll Call!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your are coming across miss. on I-20 we go 61 south to Natchez if we pull the small trailer and cross the miss river about 17 miles to tallulah then go south to alex because its all flat no hills like 61south. they are within 10 miles 0f being the same distance. ralph

Comment

We'll be There!

My son will be there racing J & ASH. His first race! Got tired of watching Champ Boat with me on the rescue boat so, he decided he wanted to race. Trying to bring kneeldowns back to Southeast Texas...Looking forward to it!

Comment

Nationals

Went ahead and bought an airline ticket for Winter Nationals. Does anybody have an accurate count as to how many D stocks will be there?

Comment

Pics of D stock hydro

Here are some pics of my D stock hydro that I will be running at Winter Nationals. Boat has new carbon fibre cockpit sides, new decks, new transom and motor board etc. Also running brand new powerhead built by Steve Benson. I have been working on this thing since october.
          Attached Files

Comment

Pics of new 44 xs

Here are some pics of my new 44 XS going into a test tank for initial started. The guy that built my motor is so talented that he started the the thing in gear with one pull....hardly any throttle. And no, I am not running a stock lower unit at race.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
              Here are some pics of my new 44 XS going into a test tank for initial started. The guy that built my motor is so talented that he started the the thing in gear with one pull....hardly any throttle. And no, I am not running a stock lower unit at race.
              hey, "that guy" looks familiar!! I hear he gave you a "lesson" on motor building.................

PS: here is a mod tower he built for me.................sorry, not meaning to "jack" your thread.......

PSS: got a brand new Bass foot coming next week also (who says you can't buy one from Sid??)
              Attached Files
              Last edited by mercguy; 03-09-2009, 06:14 PM.
              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

8L will be there!!!!
                (2)A-MOD Hydro
                A-Mod Runabout
                (2)B-Mod Hydro
                B-Mod Runabout
                Hebert's Racing
                Tylane Hebert 8L

Comment

Ty--- What about the SE Hydro,,,, is Shane running it this weekend? Look forward to seeing you guys.

Rick Miller
                  34-0

Comment

Walter 3 F ash asr asxh asxr formula a or what ever its called and asr both class asr I dont know Ill Be there with my CSH also thanks Chip

Comment

Motor Stuff

Well...I don't pretend to be the smartest person on the face of the earth when it comes to building 44 XS motors...I found out the hard way what putting one together wrong will do...I have a garage full of useless parts from my ruined powerhead. I am just building them according to what I have been told....and the proved to be all wrong for the most part. Yes..I was schooled by somebody way smarter then me on the art of motor building. We will see what happens this year at winter nationals and at the first few local races. And Sean, the boat you see in the pics is the boat I built after I destroyed my good boat testing at Oroville a few years ago..I essentially built 2 boats side by side...one for a 44XS, the other for the Tohatsu. The boat in pics was ran at Moses Lake nationals, and was hit pretty hard in the righ cockpit side, collapsing it. I had carbon fibre sides built, and it is so much stonger then it was. I am pretty proud as to how it came out.

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                        Well...I don't pretend to be the smartest person on the face of the earth when it comes to building 44 XS motors...I found out the hard way what putting one together wrong will do...I have a garage full of useless parts from my ruined powerhead. I am just building them according to what I have been told....and the proved to be all wrong for the most part. Yes..I was schooled by somebody way smarter then me on the art of motor building. We will see what happens this year at winter nationals and at the first few local races. And Sean, the boat you see in the pics is the boat I built after I destroyed my good boat testing at Oroville a few years ago..I essentially built 2 boats side by side...one for a 44XS, the other for the Tohatsu. The boat in pics was ran at Moses Lake nationals, and was hit pretty hard in the righ cockpit side, collapsing it. I had carbon fibre sides built, and it is so much stonger then it was. I am pretty proud as to how it came out.
                        well, I guess all that matters is that you learned first hand how to do it right. Steve is **** good at what he does!! DSH should be VERY competitive in Reg10 this season for sure! Break it in easy Dave! BTW......nice looking boat. I just finished buffing my D out, will rig it tommorrow........
                        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Counts have been updated a little.
                          John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
                          Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
                          Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
                          Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
                          Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

We need a few more J runabouts, maybe we can loan a runabout to those that will compete in the J hydro. We need four for Sunday. It looks like the 25mod hydro class is shaping up especially if Ty Hebert jumps in. The B class will need the evenrudes and merc to make it interesting aswell.

Comment

Who ?

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                              PSS: got a brand new Bass foot coming next week also (who says you can't buy one from Sid??)
                              Your signature line with the pic of your engine explains it. Can you ask Sid if he has gearboxes ready to ship tomorrow for orders ? I know of a couple orders pending.
                              Dave Mason
                              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Boat Counts

Originally posted by johnml390 View Post
                                Counts have been updated a little.
                                I appreciate John's work on keeping the count. However, you should all know that there are quite a few people coming to this event that have not responded to this thread. If you are "on the bubble" and relying on the boat count on this thread to make your decision, I would recommend that you contact drivers who race your class. The numbers may be higher than what is reflected here.

Thanks again, John. Mr. Ed.
                                14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Working...
                                X