No announcement yet.

Region 3 J Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would it help to submit more than one time? Think they will check names?

Kind of the old "vote early, vote often" strategy?
    Brian 10s

Comment

I just spoke with Jeff in Senator Codey's office and he said this is the first he has heard anything about this bill, I explained what we are doing out here in Washington and how Mr Greaves and company got something similar passed out here a few years ago.
      TAKE A MIN OUT OF YOUR DAY AND CALL THEM NOW FOR OUR RACING KIDS, THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT.

Carl
      94-R

Comment

Just called and the lady who answered the phone seems to know what bill it is now. Maybe a call from everybody will get the ball rolling.
        Brian 10s

Comment

Phone call complete...

I'd like Jackson, Dominic Trolian, and Gregory III to enjoy the same great race I have when they grow up. The secretary didn't even connect me with the senator, just jotted down my name and phone # on a list of supporters, apparently there were enough phone calls to start a list, which is great. The women is very friendly, just take a moment and make a call. GL
          Future J dad!

Comment

Hey Sheri

Called the good senators office a bit ago................got voice mail and the voice mailbox(s) are full!!! Hope that means zillions of boat racers have been calling. Tell Worm i am breaking in Dillon's new Stillwill/Merc for him!!! So far it looks to be a killer!

Matt

Comment

good cause

I sent a letter to the governor and the senator a couple weeks ago....I know my brother Jerry did the same also.
              They should be getting the message real soon.
              Nothing worse than seeing Dylan walking around the pits this past summer at Millville like a lost puppy....let alone leaving my sons at home.
              Sure hope this works!!!!
              Everyone, take the time to do so for the kids!
              Thanks!
              http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Good News!!!!

I just heard from Senator Kean's office. He is introducing Bill #S2392 (Creates exception to age requirement for power boat operation conducted during authorized races.) in May. He has to wait for the Budget break in April and then he will proceed with introducing the bill. Yahoo!! There is still hope. We might get to race in our own state after all and with the rising cost of fuel that would be a good thing. Sheri Runne
                SPORTMANSHIP expresses an aspiration that the activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors.

Comment

That's Awesome Sheri! You the "Woman"!
                  Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

way to go Sheri

Awesome job!! Thanks so much for all you are doing. We all want to see the kids racing again this summer. We will keep our fingers crossed and hope Lambertville will see J's on the water again.
                    Beth
                    Beth Maurer
                    LiquidStoneConcreteDesigns.com
                    'Let us show you how fun concrete can be!!!'

Comment

Good News - J Update

I heard from Senator Kean's office today and they informed me that they are re-submitting the bill on May 22, 2008, so we will keep our fingers & toes crossed that it proceeds quickly and our J drivers can be back racing in New Jersey. They will give me a call and let me know how things went, I will keep everyone posted.
                      SPORTMANSHIP expresses an aspiration that the activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors.

Comment

Start writing the governor!
                        14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
                          Start writing the governor!
                          That's funny. Ed, have you seen the characters running the states on New Jersey and New York lately? I'm sure they're quite busy with personal issues

Comment

Thank you Aunt Sheri

I just wanted to take a minute to thank Sheri Runne for all the work she has done. She really stepped up to the plate and spent a lot of time and put in a ton of effort to get our J kids back on the water in New Jersey.
                            Thank you!
                            Thank you!
                            Thank you!
                            It is wonderful to see that all of your hard work is finally paying off!

-Andrea

Comment

J Update

Our J bill has been introduced to the Transportation Committee once again. The new bill number is S-1889 (Creates exception to age requirement for power boat operation conducted during authorized race). Please email Senator Sacco (Chairman of Transportation Committee) letting him know why this is so important to us. You can reach him by email:sensacco@njleg.org, office number: 201-295-0200, or fax: 201-295-8294. Thanks for your help. Sheri Runne

Comment

I just wrote him an email...............take 5 minutes to email him or call him people.........it means a lot to let this guy know that more than 5 people care about it!!
                                Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Working...
                                X