Region 3 J Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region 3 J Update

If anyone is interested in faxing a letter to me stating why it is important to pass the bill for the J Class. I will be forwarding the letters to the Transportation Committee. My fax number is 732-530-1323. Please keep it short and sweet and to the point.

Thank you

Sheri Runne
    SPORTMANSHIP expresses an aspiration that the activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors.

Thank you Earl
    SPORTMANSHIP expresses an aspiration that the activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors.

Comment

Need letters. Lets show the state of New Jersey we are serious about getting our J drivers back on the water!

Comment

Thank you for your support, Mike Schmidt Racing.

Comment

Wait, Mike Schmidt WROTE SOMETHING????????
          Twisted Sister

Comment

J Class Update

We need letters written to Senator Richard J. Codey, 449 Mount Pleasant Ave., W. Orange, NJ 07052 explaining why we need Bill #S2392 passed. Right now the bill is ready to be voted on by the full Senate and then passed onto the Assembly for a vote but no voting will take place until after the elections on Nov. 6. We need to push hard to get this done because if by Jan. 8th it is not passed we will have to start all over again Keep in mind I am not political so I don't know the whole process so this is the best I can do for now.

SEND THOSE LETTERS

Sheri Runne

Comment

Sheri: Please contact Doug McLarney out of Region 5 who is a boat racer and also a political campaign consultant. While he normally does consulting for campaigns for election to office, he might have some good lobbying ideas to help you. APBA will have his phone number. Ed Hearn.
              14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Thank you. I will. Sheri

Comment

Perhaps a letter from the APBA president would carry some weight.

If that's already been done...forget what I said.

Comment

Great suggestion.

Comment

Letter from Pres.

Sheri: The APBA Board of Directors adopted a resolution signed by the President a few months ago supporting the passage of such bill and the resolution recites the very good reasons for doing this. I guess I thought you had it since I thought it was sent to Jill. You can get a copy from Gloria.

The wording is magnificient (I wrote it ). Ed.

Add: if you scan it & email it to edhearn2004@gmail.com, I'll post it here and anyone else who might need it can get a copy. I never got a signed one. Ed.
                      14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

I will ask Jill for a copy. I have not seen the letter. Thanks for the help.

Comment

I am helping Sheri Runne come up with an action plan and some ideas.

Can the Seattle J - Harm Project, as well as the Virginia Inboard J Project, please post your website on this thread along with photos of the kids (with names) building the boats.

I also need the names, good/direct numbers, address and e-mails of the Presidents of the APBA, AOF and NBRA.

Anyone out there that has some ideas to positively encourage the New Jersey Senate feel free to post here in an online brain storming session.

Comment

Doug, if you are a member of APBA the name and contact info for all APBA officers is delivered to you each month on page 1 of Propeller Magazine.

Comment

I Need Help

I need everyone's help either to write a letter or call Senator Codey's office. He is the one that will make the decision if this bill goes to the floor for a vote. I am getting very frustrated and I am afraid I will have to start all over again if we don't get this passed. Let's stand together and be heard.

Senator Codey, 449 Mount Pleasant Ave., W. Orange, NJ 0702 or 973-731-6770.

Thank you for your help.

Sheri Runne

Comment

Working...
                              X