2006 USTS Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constantine Race July 21-23

Teams need to make their hotel reservations immediately for the race at Constantine to be held July 21-23. There are weddings the same weekend in town that will take many rooms.

We have a block of rooms held until June 20th at the Holiday Inn Express. PLease call the hotel directly, ask for Samantha and mention that you are with the US Title Series boat races. The phone number is (269)278-7766. We have a mix of 34 rooms held for the USTS. The rate will depnd on the type of room reserved. There are only a limited number of 2 bed queens available.

Other hotels in the area include:

3 Rivers Inn - (269)273-9521

Super 8 - (269)279-8888

Best Value Inn - (269)273-8100
    David Weaver

Comment

Just wanted those of you who have not heard....Hammond has been cancelled. I am working on a new race for August...possibly the weekend of August 25. When it is more definite I will announce the details.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
      Tomtall 06

Comment

Drats

While checking my schedule I realized that the Raleigh race in Oct kind of bumps up against the Nags Head Surf Fishing Tournament where the feared Pisces Poachers team will be reeling `em in. Hitting both events is going to use all my kitchen pass points for sure. Oh well. I've slept in the garage before . . .
        carpetbagger

Comment

Special Addition for Constantine Race

The PRO Commission has awarded the 2006 Eastern Divisional Championships for OSY 400 and 1100cc Runabout to our July race in Constantine. This race will occur the week before the PRO Nationals in Depue, IL.

Look for more details on the specific schedule in the near future. As mentioned previosuly, get your reservations early at the local hotels. We anticipate a huge turnout for this event (50th Anniversary race, I believe) and there are a couple weddings in the area that weekend.

More news to follow shortly on this fantastic annual event.
          David Weaver

Comment

Working...
          X