Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

125 Hydro ... 125 Runabout ... FOR SALE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 125 Hydro ... 125 Runabout ... FOR SALE!

Rossi 125 (long rod). Harrsion tower/pipe bracket and plate system. $3200

Buy now ... before DePue ...!
    Last edited by Dr. Thunder; 05-01-2007, 01:43 PM.
    Untethered from reality!

Bump! Bump!
    Untethered from reality!

Comment

Hey Dr.

Just wondering why you haven't been running this equipment at region 10 races? Or why havn't you let someone else run it for exposure (besides the kilo's)?

Kyle
      20-R
      Kyle Bahl
      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Nice 125 Boats

Originally posted by Racerkyle20
        Just wondering why you haven't been running this equipment at region 10 races? Or why havn't you let someone else run it for exposure (besides the kilo's)?

Kyle
        20-R
        ya kyle
        I was thinkin the same thing
        what a nice rig and a good deal too. but 250/350 seams to be the pro class in region 10. 125cc great class sure like to see both stay on the left coast!
        marc
        R-58 rrh50
        M-58 350cch
        Marc
        R-58
        vrp/sattler power

sigpic

Comment

You could always step into the 350cc class with Zach, Bill, JDS, you Marc and the countless BMH that run with them. I wish i could have seen how it runs, and i'm sure it runs great.

kyle
          Kyle Bahl
          20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Best of intentions ...

The plan had been to do just that. First target was to be ready to run at Depue Pro Nationals ... missed that target ... hoped to be able to run equipment at Lawrence Lake just to give Region 10 folks that hadn't seen any 125 boats a chance to see what that program was all about but was still not ready. Coming at this project blind the learning curve was pretty steep and without the help of guys like Bob Wartinger, Steve Greaves, Jim Nilsen, Bill Diamond, Dean Hobart, Darrell Sorenson etc. we never would have been on the water at Lincoln City for the kilos.

So, bottom line ... I was draggin' my feet all Spring and Summer and didn't have everything together until the Monday before the kilos. Even that required a lot of late hours and last minute "scavenger hunt" activity.
            Untethered from reality!

Comment

That's ok, stuff like that happens. Hope it'll stay close, it's beautiful equipment. Thanks

Kyle
              Kyle Bahl
              20-R

Comment

I don't know if the word pristine does this equipment justice, Neal. I found myself trying to wipe off my fingerprints, anytime I touched the boat(s) or motor(s). Sorry to hear you are selling everything, but understand where you are coming from. I just hope someone in the Northwest will be interested in purchasing one or both of the set-ups, since one of the goals was to build interest in the 125cc class in this area...and I do think there was interest at Devil's Lake. It's a great class, but until four or five people in the area get involved, there are very few options for racing other than driving cross country to Title Series races or PRO Nationals (not that it is all that bad). Only if you could have held off for a couple more years till I get at least one son out of college $$$, as we would be very interested.

Take care and thanks again for the ride at Kilo's.
                Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Nilsen Racing
                  I don't know if the word pristine does this equipment justice, Neal. I found myself trying to wipe off my fingerprints, anytime I touched the boat(s) or motor(s). Sorry to hear you are selling everything, but understand where you are coming from. I just hope someone in the Northwest will be interested in purchasing one or both of the set-ups, since one of the goals was to build interest in the 125cc class in this area...and I do think there was interest at Devil's Lake. It's a great class, but until four or five people in the area get involved, there are very few options for racing other than driving cross country to Title Series races or PRO Nationals (not that it is all that bad). Only if you could have held off for a couple more years till I get at least one son out of college $$$, as we would be very interested.

Jim

Hey Jim,, Trust me you are not the only one looking at those rigs and thinking how can I do this $$ I would love to have the 125 rig but its not in the cards for me right now. Talk about two sweet rigs!
                  HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by Nilsen Racing

Jim
                    My pleasure ... it was great fun!
                    Untethered from reality!

Comment

How much $$ for the hydro and/or the rossi?

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                      Tomtall 06

Comment

Hey Kristi,

I had a long chat with Neal Baum this afternoon and let me tell you if I had the money the 125 hydro rig would be mine I hope to join you guys soon
                        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Dan

If you mean you guys as in the USTS that would be great we would love to have you.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                          Tomtall 06

Comment

Originally posted by Kristi Ellison
                            Dan

If you mean you guys as in the USTS that would be great we would love to have you.

Kristi

Yes I do mean USTS
                            HTML Code:

Comment

Usts

Dan, If you can attend a USTS race You can take a ride anytime in my 125 hydro. We run a short exciting program I think you would enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X