Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

125 Hydro ... 125 Runabout ... FOR SALE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew it!

Originally posted by Admin
    Hey Kristi,

I had a long chat with Neal Baum this afternoon and let me tell you if I had the money the 125 hydro rig would be mine I hope to join you guys soon
    I knew you could not stay away from Hydro's.
    Mark
    G-11
    125H
    When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Dan

I would offer you a ride in my 125 but as we fiqured out in Raleigh if you are not 5'4" and less than 130 lbs you won't fit in the boat.....not as a laydown. My poor 15 YO usually runs 125R I thought I would let him try a laydown hydro....he is 5'11" and 170 lbs and he was miserable to say the least. Oh well what's a mother to do.

Let me know if we can help you in any way.
      Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
      Tomtall 06

Comment

Kristi:

With that description, only you and Teri will ever drive your boat.

Joe

Originally posted by Kristi Ellison

I would offer you a ride in my 125 but as we fiqured out in Raleigh if you are not 5'4" and less than 130 lbs you won't fit in the boat.....not as a laydown. My poor 15 YO usually runs 125R I thought I would let him try a laydown hydro....he is 5'11" and 170 lbs and he was miserable to say the least. Oh well what's a mother to do.

Let me know if we can help you in any way.
        Kristi

Comment

Originally posted by Joe J
          Kristi:

With that description, only you and Teri will ever drive your boat.

Joe
          Some interest here Joe? Teri or Loren?? Maybe Teri getting back into racing and Loren??? Well if she has her way I know she will be racing K-Pro this year at DePue. Let me add, the paint jobs do not include checkerboards, but do have alot of red in them.

Jim

Comment

Jim:

If Teri ever said she wanted to get back into a boat, a 125 would be perfect.

As for Lauren, she will be racing in Depue in 07. Any chance your good prop is still around?

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Joe J
              Jim:

If Teri ever said she wanted to get back into a boat, a 125 would be perfect.

As for Lauren, she will be racing in Depue in 07. Any chance your good prop is still around?

Joe
              Agree on Teri...a 125 would be perfect. Keep talking with us as a 125 class may have to be a collaberation (sp) of all of the west coast regions, but anything is posssible. And yes, our (well worn) 2 blade prop may make its way back to DePue this next year. Jez Joe, you might start thinking about a Fuchslin type trailer to haul all of your equipment?

Enjoy talking with you.
              Jim

Comment

Bump, bump!
                Untethered from reality!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Thunder
                  2003 Brinkman/Krier 125 Hydro. 2003 0125 UIM World Champion
                  Harrsion tower/pipe bracket and plate system
                  2005 Bennett 125 runabout
                  Rossi 125 (long rod)
                  VRP new (one event, Kilo record run, Devils Lake October 2006)
                  2- New McGregor boat carts
                  New Tietze hardware
                  This is top notch equipment ... pristine condition ... be competitive now.
                  If you are looking for ready to run 125 outfits ... here they are!

All equipment to be sold as a complete package ... will not sell separately.
                  For pricing and/or other information please email.
                  CORRECTION: Complete package meaning a boat and a motor (Brinkman/Krier Hydro and Rossi ... Bennett Runabout and VRP) not both boats and both motors!
                  Untethered from reality!

Comment

CORRECTION: Complete package meaning a boat and a motor (Brinkman/Krier Hydro and Rossi ... Bennett Runabout and VRP) not both boats and both motors!
                    what, no cart either Neal??? Just kiddin'......**** nice carts too! Beautiful rigs!!!!!
                    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Carts ...

Carts ... of course the carts will be included
                      Untethered from reality!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Small
                        Dan, If you can attend a USTS race You can take a ride anytime in my 125 hydro. We run a short exciting program I think you would enjoy.
                        Dan ... if you buy my 125 hydro and Rossi engine you can go race Tim!!!
                        Untethered from reality!

Comment

Nothing new ...

Just giving it another bump for those that may have missed the original post first time around!
                          Untethered from reality!

Comment

Dan ... if you buy my 125 hydro and Rossi engine you can go race Tim!!!

Thanks Neal $$$$ wish I could
                            HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Bump, bump, TTT
                              Untethered from reality!

Comment

Bump bump bump
                                HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Working...
                                X