• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omc gearfoot

looking for a omc -a engine gearfoot ,chalk.john@yahoo.com or 315 212 0349

Comment

• Race Foot, I Assume??

I understand APBA or Runne sells race feet. I have probably 5 or 6 stock feet...like off fishing motors!

Comment

• how about gearfoot for omc class a eng

Comment

• Hi John

We offer several gear boxes for engines from 60hp to over 300hp. I am not familiar with OMC "A" classs with what restictions you may have on dimensions (like "R" size, etc). If you will e-mail me at:
          <captainjimmckean@yahoo.com>, I can give you data.
          We offer:
          Yomato Lite Gear Boxes
          Yomato Gear Boxes
          Komato Gear Boxes
          Konny Gear Boxes

Best Regards;

Jim McKean

Comment

• Hi John

I have several different brands of racing Gear Boxes. Contact me @:
            <captainjimmckean@yahoo.com>

Comment

• Hi John

Contact me at:
              "captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"

Comment

• The stock lower unit SHOULD be the racing gearcase. No turning issues and just as fast as the $1200.00 DOLLAR RACING GEARCASE IN j CLASS.....
                Bill Schwab
                Miss KTDoodle #62C
                -Naturescape encinitas landscape company

Comment

• Hi Bill

Bill;

I have the fastest racing gear case assy in the World. It is the Yomato Lite, with the World's best "Aspect Ratio" of 6.2. Also it is available in 5 different gear ratio's.

Contact me at "captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"

Jim McKean

Comment

• Originally posted by Skoontz View Post
                    The stock lower unit SHOULD be the racing gearcase. No turning issues and just as fast as the $1200.00 DOLLAR RACING GEARCASE IN j CLASS.....
                    Ron Hill was given the approval last year in Seattle to run the J class with a stock fishing gearcase under the special events category for now until some data could be gathered. I personally wrote to him and told him. Nothing done to this point that I know of with it.......

Jim your gearcase is not legal in any of the J/AX/A classes only the "original" OMC gearcase now produced by Sidewinder is legal
                    444-B now 4-F
                    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

• how would this work?

Originally posted by Skoontz View Post
                      The stock lower unit SHOULD be the racing gearcase. No turning issues and just as fast as the $1200.00 DOLLAR RACING GEARCASE IN j CLASS.....
                      Skoontz,

Are you proposing that the stock gearcase be the ONLY legal gearcase for J? By J, do you mean JR and JH only, or the J category which includes AXR and AXH as well?
                      Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

• Bill:

I mean the stock gearcase in J class. ASX works just like it is. The goal would be take any motor, within the 15 cubic inch class, two stroke, four stroke, Evinrude/Johnson/Merc/Yamaha etc, clamp it on and run it. The prop shaft runs about 3" below the bottom, just enough for one watering hole to grab water on the side. This also acts as an anchor in rougher water.....

They come out of the hole like a rocket, meaning no planing issues, they do not cause the turning issues some suggest they would, and, they are just as fast as a gagged down 15HP motor running a racing gearcase with the pick a prop from the bag wheels.

Simple, easy, cheap, just like the way it began......
                        Bill Schwab
                        Miss KTDoodle #62C
                        -Naturescape encinitas landscape company

Comment

• We run a special event class at Jesup that is a Merc 4 stroke 15 hp engine on a A hydro size boat. They seem to run well and are probably in the 30-35 mph range. We call it 4-stroke Hydro, it is available for anyone to add to their sanction now.
                          444-B now 4-F
                          Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

• hi jim if you could give me a phone #that would be good

Comment

• World's Fastest Racing Gearcase (Gear Box)

Hello Racers;

Introducing YOMATO LITE, a new product for 2011, featuring the fastest racing gear box in the World. An improvement of the original Yamato Hatchet Gearcase, the YOMATO LITE is designed with superior aerodynamic lines, NO gear bulge, and the World's best "Aspect Ratio" of 6.2 (the Yamato Hatchet was 5.9). This design gives superior hydrodynamic efficiency, producing the maximun possible speed, and handling. Recommended for engines up to 110hp. Available now in 11:15, 12:15, and 14:15. Coming in April 11:16, and 11:17. $1465.00

Jim McKean "captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"
                              Ph (214) 577-5644
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Actually isn't the V-8 racing case that Wartinger used to go 176mph the "world's fastest racing gear box"?

Comment

Working...
                                X